Chapter 20 The Ending Epilogue

Nine months later.

Alyssa’s P.O.V

I started to feel dizzy and light headed as I walked up the stairs to the stage the principal handed me my diploma then I joined the rest of the class on the bleachers that were set up on the stage. I sat down right next to Landon and Alexis and Axel he then wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek sweetly.

“I love you and I'm so proud of you.” He whispered in my ear.

“And I you.” I whisper back to him making sure only he could hear it.

_______-----------_______

After the graduation ceremony was done we went and joined both of our families and friends who were all gathered in one big circle celebrating all of us four who had finally graduated. Suddenly Landon was down on one knee with both of his hands cupped over a small blue velvet box.

“Alyssa Brianna Clark since the day I met you I knew you were the one. And yes I know we've had and downs but in the end we eventually pushed through it all and we did that together, now will you make me the happiest man alive and Marry me.” Now as much as I hate to admit it I was crying tears of pure joy at this point, but I did have to answer so being me I said.

“No.” I instantly saw his face drop. What did I do I should probably quickly fix this.

“No way this actually happening, of fucking course I'll marry you. Now come here you big dope.” I say which then leads him to run over to me and pick me up spin me around and kiss me and put a huge  diamond ring on my left hand ring finger and kissing me again.

” I say which then leads him to run over to me and pick me up spin me around and kiss me and put a huge  diamond ring on my left hand ring finger and kissing me again

“I can't wait to start the rest of my life with you.” He says making me blush.

“I'd have to agree with you there my handsome fiance.” I gently whisper in his ear.

“I love you.” He says.

“I love you too.” I say before pulling him I for a kiss.

Seven months later.

Landon’s P.O.V

Me and Alyssa got back from our honeymoon a week ago, and ever since we got back she's been acting weird. Like one minute she's happy and the next she's horny, then she's jealous, then angry, then sad. I'm having a really hard time keeping up with all her emotional mood swings lately. Then this morning she was acting really weird and at breakfast she said she had something she wanted to talk to me about and that's when I got really worried. I just got home about an hour ago. Before the wedding I bought us a huge house so we could move into it right after the honeymoon. So I've been waiting for her for an hour in our bedroom just pacing around like a mad man. A few minutes later she walked into our room and sat down on  the bed.

“Babe come sit down, please.” She said patting the spot next to her for me to sit down, so I went and sat next to her. You could easily tell she had been crying, because her eyes were bloodshot and her nose was red.

“What's wrong is everything okay.” I asked her while wrapping my arm around her waist.

“I...Nothing is wrong.” She says while wiping away a tear from her cheek.

“Hey, whatever it is, you can tell me.” I say while lifting her head up to meet my gaze.

“I...I...I’m p...p...p...pregnant.” She says which causes me to jump for joy.

“I, I'm going to be a dad.” I say which causes her to nod her head.

“But, if that's all you had to tell me why are you crying?” I ask her confused.

“Because I'm so happy.” She says laughing. I then gently place my lips on hers. Then we spent the rest of the night celebrating. And no not like that you nasty’s. Humph and people call me perverted.

Alyssa’s P.O.V

As soon as I  saw my husband's face turn into a happy smile I knew I wasn't going to be alone with this child, my child no our child I was so happy. Looks like I got the best happily ever after of all, and I can't wait to see what the future holds in store for me my husband, and most of all our child.

The End, of this book.

Hey guys the author here I hate to say that this is where we part, well unless your reading any of my other books then you shall hear from me again. Or if yoh plan on reading the sequel. So remember to stay tuned for that. Thank you for reading hope to hear from you in some of my other books also read Sasha Nichol's books too.

Signed the Author.

Sarah G