Chapter 10 Drowning?

Picture is second option for prom dress.
Alyssa's P.O.V

Since Jackson decided to be an asshole and push me in the pool while I'm in one of my favorite dresses I might add. I decided to prank him, and Landon by fake drowning.

"He...help...I ca...I can't s...swim." I say while gurgling pool water. Then both of the boys look at me with worried expressions on their faces. The reality is I am actually an excellent swimmer, I mean after all I've won medals in swim competitions before so I should at least be a pretty good swimmer right.

Suddenly Landon divies in the pool to help me when he gets me out he sets me facing the patio and he positions himself the same way. Then Jackson attempted to apologize to me. Key word attempted to.

"Alyssa I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done tha..." I couldn't hold back my laughter any longer. As soon as they both rolled me over they saw my laughing and both got very cold scowling faces on.

"I...c can't believe you guys fell... for that." I start having a laugh attack again and then quickly recovering from it and then sitting up and shoving Jackson in the pool.

"Payback is a bitch Winters, so I hope you learned your lesson bitch boy." I say while smirking. And with that I walk off and hear Landon laughing at Jackson probably because he's still in the pool.

I decided to go take a five minute shower and then changed into a new dress knowing that we still had company over and my mother would most likely scold me for not being in nicer clothes. I went with a dress that was a little bit more flowy than the last one. This one was also blue with flower print as well but this one was also one of my favorites.

When I exited my room I was rammed into a  wall by Page, followed by Parker who were both running from Peter

When I exited my room I was rammed into a wall by Page, followed by Parker who were both running from Peter. After that I headed back down stairs and saw Jackson on the back porch still soaking wet from me shoving him into the pool as payback, like I said payback's a bitch.

I peeked into the kitchen and found my dad starting on a beer. Looks like the fancy talk has him pretty tuckered out.

"Gosh dad dad what has mom brought upon you, you look like shit." I say while walking over to the counter and sitting on a bar stool.

"Gee thanks kiddo, you know I have such lovely daughters." He says obviously being sarcastic.

"I know right." I say and then burst out laughing.

"You know sometimes I regret teaching you how to talk, actually now that I think about it I'd rather have you be a mute. That way you could never talk back." He tells me.

"But then who would tell you what part should go where in the busted up camaro that's sitting in the garage." I reply back to him with a knowing smirk on my face.

"Okay yeah you do make a good point." He says while rubbing his chin.

"That and I am an amazing future mechanic. Plus you need to have someone to tell you when to shut up as well as having a favorite child." I say proudly.

"I don't know what your talking about Page is my favorite. Your just insane." He says looking at me while laughing.

######

The next morning.

I woke up today to a scream. So naturally I jumped up then face planted on the floor, yeah smart move Lyss really smart.

I also just realized I have to go back to school today, ugh does this day get any worse.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys it's the author here, sorry I haven't been updating as much as in the past chapters I have been really busy with school and I have been sick a lot recently so I couldn't function properly also I have lots of homework, but I'm okay with everything now. Also I am so happy with this book has almost 100 reads, to be honest I didn't even think it would get to 50. So it's doing so much better then I expected. And remember to vote. Also I really recommend you read some of Sasha Nichol's books like her new book I've fallen, or at least check out the description to see if you like it.

Signed the author
(Inner voice) Well who else writes this shit.

Sarah G.