Chapter 7 Three to Six Months

Alyssa's P.O.V

I was awoken this morning by my alarm and a lot of yelling. Then my dad came into my bedroom.

"Hey sweetheart how are you feeling." He asks me.

And with that I give him my best reply.
"Like fucking shit." And with me saying that he bursts into a fit of laughter because my word were so freakin powerful. Note the sarcasm.

"I am gonna choose not to tell your mother about that, and also I kinda have some bad news for you...you know how your mom told you your recovery time was three to six weeks,  well it's actually...three to six months.

"WHAT!!!!" I scream basically causing my dad to go deaf for a moment.

I can't believe this ugh why!!!!
I really hate life today. This can't be happening  why me. I decide to get up grab my crutches and walk best I can down the stairs to the front porch and sit and read a book to calm me down.

###

After about three hours of steady reading I decide to take a break when I see a car pull up in my neighbors to my right driveway. When the driver gets out I instantly recognize him as the first boy I ran into on the first day of school, which was only a couple of days ago. He spots me and starts walking towards me

"Wow what happened to you." The stranger asks me surprised.

"Karma for kicking you in the balls." I say which causes him to burst out laughing.

"What's you name beautiful." He asks me.

"Alyssa what's yours." I ask him figuring that if he gets my name I at least get his.

"Winters, Jackson Winters." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Well I'll see you around Winters." I say to him then turn on my crutches and leave.

As I walk in the house I can feel my father glaring at the window like he wanted to murder it. Although I know what he really wants to murder, or should I say who, and no it's not my mother you nasty.

"Who was that." My dad asks me.

"Relax dad he's just our neighbor." And with that I see him put to ease with my words.

One week later.

"Axel put Clara down." I say to my brother as he has his girlfriend over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Clara had come to visit us and see our new house she had also brought Bryn with her, and I was so happy about that so was Alexis.

"No I will not put her down you guys have been hogging her all day and I'm sick of it, a guy has needs you know." He says to me.

"Oh gross were you just referring to your sad sex life, come on I literally just ate now I'm gonna be sick you asshat." I say to him then he sticks his tounge out at me I just roll my eyes and walk away.

###

Later that night I hear loud moans coming from Axel's room, and by how loud it was I'm guessing that even my parents can hear this. And if I'm not wrong bitch boy is about to get in so much trouble.  Haha sucker, turns out you become one of the more favored kids when you don't have a sex life, so obviously that is not me. I actually I think the few virgins left in my family Alexis, Page, and Peter. Yes you heard correct one of my ten year old little brother's has more of a sex life then my triplet sister, sad I know. Not just about my sister.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys what is up it's the author here, just wanted to say I think you guy's rock for reading my story make sure you check out my other story's,  also I'm thinking about starting a new book soon after I have at least ten chapters on this one. I think my next one is gonna be about a gang leader so when it comes out be sure to check that out.

Yours truly. "Well who else would be writing this shit you moron."
You know what be quiet inner voice.
"Or you know you could shut the fuck up and let me speak you crazy ass dork."
Even if I don't wanna agree with you yeah I am a crazy ass dork you can at least not talk about it in front of the readers you dumbass.
"Ugh fine but this is far from over, and also buck the fuck up you ding bat."

Sorry about that guys I'm sorry you had to see me and myself fight at least it wasn't physical, right.

Anyways yours truly.

Sarah G