Chapter 6 After the Accident

Alyssa's P.O.V

I could feel a cold wind brush against my forehead like a burning fire until I slipped into a deep sleep.

Alexis's P.O.V

When my eyes opened I was in a hospital bed I tried to speak but couldn't I didn't have any words to speak. I tried to move my arm, but when I did it hurt like hell.

"How are you feeling." A doctor had come in my room with another doctor. The I could feel the words forming and said.

"What the hell happened I feel like I just got hit by a bus." I say groaning at my pain.

"You were in a car accident." The doctor says and then it hits me Axel and Alyssa were I the front seats what happened to them are they okay, what if, no no no.

"We're are my brother and sister." I ask trying not to cry.

"There was a boy in the crash we haven't been able to identify any of you yet so who are you, so we can contact your family." He says trying his best to sound gentle.

"My name is Alexis Clark, my sister's name is Alyssa Clark, And my brother's name is Axel Clark. My parents are Jonathan and Jennifer Clark, now where the fuck are my brother and sister, tell me now and maybe I won't crush your windpipe." They all just stood there staring at me wide eyed and scared.
"That kinda ment give me a fucking answer you idiots." I say even harsher.

"Umm there was a girl she has blond hair, and is in surgery right now. And a boy also with blond hair, and has a broken leg as well as a few cuts and bruises form some glass. As well as a guy with black hair. That was everyone from the crash." The female doctor tells me.

"So your telling me my sister is I surgery right now, is she gonna be okay." I ask worried for Alyssa.

"She has to have a Spinal Fusion, it's essentially where we have to fuse together two or more vertebrae so that they heal into a single bone to restore stability of the spine and eliminate any painful motion." One of the male doctors say.

"How long will it take for her to recover." I ask them.

"The recovery time is usually about three to six months. And we urge her to get into a physical therapy or rehab for her to regain any of her strength back." The female doctor responds.

"Now if you'll excuse us we will go call your parents." They tell me and with that they leave the room and I went back to sleep.

###

I woke up a few hours later, but this time my mother and father were in here, talking to the doctors. I only had a broken arm, so I think they are taking me back home soon as well as Axel. And I really hope Alyssa is okay.

Two day's later.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I have been so bored ever since I have been stuck here, but the doctors say I'm getting released today, because I am progressing pretty well and I can still walk I just have to use crutches and I still can't go to school, but I can go home so hopefully I will be able to get back to school soon.

###

My parents are finally here to take me home and I was so ready to get home, but when we reached the car I couldn't move I couldn't go to it I just stood there staring at the car my body not willing to go to it.

"What's the matter sweetie." My dad comes walking towards me.

"I...I...I can't...I can't m...move. I can't get in the car." And by this time I had already starting sobbing, causing my mother to come and walk over to me and rub my back causing me to fall asleep as my father catches me.

When I woke up I was in my bedroom on my bed. I picked up my phone and then I saw Axel and Alexis in my doorway.

Alexis came running over to my bed and practically jumped on me while Axel hobbled over to me on his crutches and got in on the other side of my bed. And then we all fell asleep.

Thirty or forty minutes later our mom walked in and told us that dinner was ready, she told me she'd bring my food up to me, so I could rest. And she made Alexis go down the stairs to eat, but not Axel because of his broken leg, so he got up and hobbled to his room. And then I was left all alone and so I decided to text Loren and Bryn and tell them about my situation, and just in case you don't know who they are they are two of my closest friends from
San Francisco.

Alyssa: hey

Loren: sup

Bryn: oh my gosh Clara told me what happened are you okay?

Alyssa: who told Clara?, was it Axel.

Bryn: yes

Loren: I am so confused. What happened what are you guys talking about is everything okay?

Alyssa: I was just in a care accident a couple of days ago I literally just got out of the hospital, I was supposed to be there longer because of surgery, but they released me today instead, because of all my progress.

Loren: WHAT, HOW COME I'M JUST NOW HEARING OF THIS?

Alyssa: Hey it's not my fault I literally just got out of the hospital I just got out today, cut me some slack sheesh.

Loren: sorry

Alyssa: it's okay, I'm surprised Alex didn't tell you.

Loren: Leave it to Lex to not tell anyone about her getting hurt, I swear she's gonna get herself killed eventually.

Alyssa:😂 so true so very very true, also I gotta go.

Loren: of course it's true, and also bye.

After I turned my phone off I pulled out my IPad and started watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix. And soon my mom brought my food in and then turned the lights off in my room and left.

###

When I woke up the this morning I decided to try and stand up without anyone helping me and for once I was successful. And just as I layed back down my mother walked in with her computer and some popcorn as well as M&M's and some gummies. She logged into her laptop and started helping me look at prom dresses and she had me turn on a Netflix movie. Until I fell asleep.