Chapter 18 And He's Back

A/N Okay guys just thought I should let you know that this chapter is a time jump to three weeks after Alyssa got home, because not much worth explaining happens but I will give you a brief summary of what happened over the three weeks. So here's what happened Alyssa got told by Landon about Jackson's Bad Bet on having sex with her. And then Landon and Alyssa went on a few dates I'm not going to give you details because it was just them eating dinner there wasn't much conversation well other then them getting to know eachother some more yeah there's that and yeah that's pretty much it. Well and her family you know freaking out that she's finally home but that's just whatever so yeah.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed reading a book when Landon bursts through my door and plops down on my bed then sighs.

"Okay I'll bite what's wrong." I ask him putting my book on the nightstand and scooting closer to Landon then turning on my side.

"What are we." He asks.

"Well what do you mean." I ask him very confused.

"Exactly what I said what are we." He says giving me a very vague answer.

"Well the I guess we are whatever you want us to be." I state being equally vague, well at least hopefully.

"Okay I want you to be mine." He says which makes me really confused.

"What exactly do you mean." I ask sitting up which causes him to do the same.

"I want us to be a couple, you know me and you dating." He says which causes a giddy school girl feeling to arise from within me.

"So what do you say." He asks grabbing my hand.

Instead of answering him normally I use my own way of answering him. I grab his face pull it towards me and kiss him gently on the lips.

"Does that answer your question." I say smirking at him. He then closes my bedroom door pick me up from off of the bed and pushes me against the wall to where I could feel his friend against me. He then kissed me and oh boy it wasn't at all disappointing. Then something just had to interrupt our heated make out session. The door bell rang, and everyone headed downstairs to see who was at the door.

My dad opened it to find a military officer and behind him stood my brother Aaron holding a suit case. Next thing I know I'm on the floor