"Chapter 11: Integrity Knight in Golden Armor"

Začať od začiatku

"Uhm.. Uhhh." Y/N cleared his throat. "I am Y/N and this is Yuuki. We are kinda lost... Don't have money and no where to go..." he laughed nervously.

Y/N POV

I could feel the stare from here as she looked at us. She walked around us, taking a closer look. We stood still, before she stopped infront of us.

"Alright, as part of my duty as an Integrity Knight, i will help you two. Please get ontop of Amayori and hold tight." we nodded climbing ontop of her dragon.

As we were sitting we were up in the sky very fast flying. Even thought we were able to fly in Alfheim, this sensation was great.

We flew over to a big city in which a giant tower was standing in the middle. "This is Centoria the capital of the human empire."

"What is this tower in the middle?" I asked. "This is the Axiom Church, Central Cathedral, where the Administrator resides. It is also a Prison."

I looked at it, remembering that this is the place where everything is being controlled. We were inside the walls of Central Cathedral when Ayamori landed.

We got off looking around. I heard a growl, looking back at Yuuki. She slightly blushed. "I am sorry..."

The girl in the golden armour smiled. "Let's go to the city and find something to eat for you two." she lead the way while we followed.

I noticed that the Knights were looking at us. We fallowed the girl passing merch with their stands.

"So this is what it feels like being in Underworld" Yuuki mumbled so I was able to hear it. "We have to be careful, this isn't a game anymore." I had some old Aincrad flashbacks which shaked me a bit.

I felt someone holding my hand, Yuuki took my hand smiling at me. "Don't worry, I am always with you Y/N" those word were enough to get my confidence back.

The girl stopped infront of a restaurant. "This is a good place, they cook really great foo-"

"Kyaaah, my daughter!!! " a woman in the street screamed. An group of 5 with had a girl in their grabs. "Give me the money or she is dead!!!"

"Mama!!!" the girl was in tears. I couldn't stand still, when I saw this. Even if this wasn't the real world. "Bad guys are still the same..." I ran towards them.

"Y/N!!"

"Hey wait!!?"

I heard the girl and Yuuki calling out to me but I was to focused on the gang. I took a random sword from a merch."H-hey! I turned to him. "Sorry but gona borrow this!"

"Heh, look at him. Want to die that early kid?!" two of them came at me. I held the sword in my left hand. Before pulling my sword out in a flash.

I broke one of their sword as well slicing him up. His partner came at me while I blocked it. "Those attacks are really weak..." He kept swinging his sword at me but every hit I deflected with my sword like childsplay.

Third Person POV

"He is good" the girl in armour was amazed. "Right~" Yuuki smiled. "Those are little prawns to his sword skills, go Darling!"

"D-darling?" the girl was suprised to hear that. "He is my lover" was Yuukis respond. The girl looked back at Y/N.

Y/N had finished of the second guy as well, his blade covered in blood now. He walked towards the other three. "Tsk, if you come any closer this girl is dead". Y/N flinched.

"That's really a lame move, I saw better criminals than you, they would face me and try to kill me." Y/N tried to provoke them. Which worked actually to his surprise. "What did you say you little shit?!"

"All I am saying is~. You guys are not even worth to be called criminal if you can't kill one person.~" Y/N smirked. That pissed the guy who held the girl off as he threw her away. "Let's kill this fucker". This gave Y/N the opportunity.

The girl ran away to her mother. "Now I don't have to worry about bystanders anymore". Y/N held his sword like he usually did in Aincrad and Alfheim, charging a skill. The remaining three charging at him.

The sword glowed dark red. This caught the girls attention. "A skill move huh..." Yuuki looked at her. "Is something with this?"

"Well, you need a certain authority to use certain stuff which means he has an actual high authority."she looked at Yuuki. "I-is something?" she shaked her head. "No its nothing."

"Haaaaa!!" Y/N did a slant which broke the criminals sword and sent them in the air. Dropping them on the ground. Y/N turned around. "Beat them!" lifting his sword victorious, as he smiled.

But little did he know that one of the ciminal stood up on his legs, picking up his sword. "Die you-!!!" before he finished his sentence he fell on the floor, screaming in pain.

"!!!" the girl in the armour turned to her side, seeing Yuuki now infront of her by Y/N.

The man lost his hand by, who stood now behind Y/N held his sword. "Didn't you teached me to never let your guard down, D-a-r-l-i-n-g." she smiled walking towards him. Y/N rubbed the back of his head laughing slightly embarrassed.

Knights arrived to arrest the criminals. The people thanked Y/N and Yuuki for their actions and were grateful. The girl who watched everything got very curious and suspicious.

"Those two can use swords like a master, that speed and those authorities isn't what some normal travelers could do..." she walked towards the pair. "You two were amazing! Very skilled how you used the sword, even you Yuuki"

Both of them realize that this showed much of their true abilities. "W-well, we are used to swords to say the least." both chuckled.

A knight approached them "We captured them safely and are bringing them to Central Cathedral, do we need to report about those two as well?" he asked.

The blonde girl looked towards Y/N and Yuuki. The pair were kinda nervous. The girl looked back at the knight. "No, you don't need to report it. I will handel this myself."

"Understood" the knight left.
~growls~. Y/N and Yuuki blushed slightly. The gir laughed. "Let me treat you to eat then. My pay." she walked ahead while the two followed her.

They entered a restaurant and took their seat, while they were ordering, Y/N looked towards the girl "I just noticed, we didn't asked for your name didn't we?"

"Ah, pardon. This was rude from me." she stood up from her chair bowed in apologies.

"My name is Alice Synthesis Thirty"