Stylist Noona Pt 37 ( I'm Always Right) (angst)

Start from the beginning

It's only seven pairs of eyes, but it feels like a million, soul searching eyes, that see through any attempt to pretend like nothing's wrong.

You grab a mug and fill it with coffee. Your hands are shaky and nervous like its your turn to present your project for the class in middle school.

"God they must know ..." You think struggling to grip the cream properly.

"Good morning y/n." Taehyung speaks first and you flinch not expecting the sudden breach of the silent void.

"Good morning." You try your best to sound cheerful, but you don't turn away from making your coffee.

You reach across for the packets of sugar to the side and on the return swing your elbow knocks your mug off of the counter, spilling the hot coffee down the front of your shirt and shorts.

"Ow! Fuck! Goddammit." You curse at the temperature.

Behind you there is the sound of chairs sliding back rapidly squeak across the floorboards and you are surrounded by all of the members within seconds, they fus around you making sure you're okay.

"I'm fine guys. Let me just clean up my mess." You try to push them away and shake off the tears running down your cheeks slowly.

"No." Yoongi says. "You go change, well clean up"

"But-"

"Go." He commands before softening. "It's okay, well take care of it, dont worry."

You go to Tae a Kookie's room where your suitcase is, and change into dry clothes, Running the coffee-soaked ones in hot water, hopefully it won't stain, at least they are pjs if it does leave a stain.

Yoongi knocks softly on the door to the room and you step out of the bathroom.

"Come here." He pats the bed next to him, his voice is mellow and deep and comforting a rush of emotion rushes through you and tears start to fall from your eyes, yet again.

"I'm sorry I spilled the coffee." You mumble sitting on the bed next to him.

"That's not what I came up to talk about. You know that already, don't you?" You do, "What's going on?"

"Yoongi I dont know! I feel so conflicted. I feel like I can't make any headway with Jin, but at the same time it feels like I haven't tried. Like I hardly know him!? I don't spend time with him like I do with the rest of you." you can only bring yourself to look at the floor.

"Don't or haven't gotten a chance?"

"What?"

"You said you don't spend time with him, is that from choice or because there hasn't been time? Cus from my point of view the first day you were with us hadn't gotten a chance to spend time with him until you guys had sex and nothing after that. Then his second day you got drunk and we had the swimming pool issue, of course there has been other time in between, but the majority of the time either Jin is with us at the studio, or you are off with one of the rest of us."

You nod sniffing listening to everything.

"I still feel like shit in general, it's not just that. I got into this mood last night after he didn't say I love you, and I was really cold to him this morning and felt really annoyed when he touched me."

"Does he know you want him to say 'I love you'?" Yoongi asks making sure not to let you gloss over that detail.

"Well.. no.. I guess not." You know where he's is going with this but you don't really want to admit it.

"Y/n I've told you before if you need anything you need to tell us and we'll be ther in a second. Now I don't blame you fully, Jin could always use a little push to interact with people," He lifts your chin making you look at him "But sometimes you have to reach out too. How is he supposed to know what you want if you don't say so?"

"You're right."

"'I'm always right." He gives you a cheeky smile knowing he's just being a smart-ass now. "But seriously, its okay to have confusing feelings, I get them too, everyone does. you might just be tired, or it might be more, I'd say just keep a close eye on it."

"Thank you, even tho I hate that you're right, thank you for coming to talk." Putting your head into his chest you murmur 'I love you'

"Don't tell me, tell Jin." he chuckles.

"Oh you just think you're so funny don't you?" Your mood has improved enough to be able to joke around.

"I'm gonna go back down stairs, you coming?" Yoongi stands up holding out his hand to you as an open invitation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really in my feelings rn ,was in the mood to write angst, sorry, except I'm not sorry