"Awww honey look these people don't know you and I'm sure they don't know me we can stomp this hoe out like she a roach and we got guest at the house then move on with the night I'm down for it all." He says with all this neck starting to undo his tie and shirt.

"Oh my god no no it's cool. It'll be handled later on but thank you."

"Anytime girl I hate to see a queen letting her crown tilt because of a bum bitch and a no good nigga...no offense on your fiancé."

"Oh it's fine. I'm Tammy by the way."

"Henry my husband is over there." He points. "Why don't we take your mind off the dehydrated hoe and have a dance you like way to beautiful to be sitting at the bar like this."

We make our way onto the semi crowded dance floor swaying to the instrumental of butterflies by MJ.

"So ms Tammy what do you do for a living I know it's something amazing I can just tell you look like money honey." I already love him and we just met.

"I'm a interior decorator I do party planning as well."

"Oooh fancy. I own I line of French cafes through out Europe and my husband is a marketing genius. We are actually co owners of the business it's how we met."

"Aww that's beautiful. Did you know chase father?"

"Yes ma'am he was our first and only investor. Not to many people wanted to support our business because of our lifestyle but not Mr Banks he was an amazing man."

So many people so high of this man it sucks I never got to meet him. I just know I'd have a better standing with him than I did with his mother. That woman is the devil in drag I tell you. Surprisingly he hasn't heard from her since the day she popped up on us. A part of me is worried because I know if my mom went even a day without contacting me in some way shape or form I'd be on the news with a missing person sign. But chase and his mother have a different relationship so I can't speak on that.

Henry and I danced then I went to meet his husband. I found out they have two kids and boy and girl who they adopted. Hanging with them made being at this thing not so bad after all. While dessert was served I got a call from the girls.

"Mommy when are you and daddy coming back?" Hope pouts looking all in the screen.

"Back up baby I can't see your face....I'm sure we'll be leaving soon. What are you still doing up miss lady?"

"Me and gabby wanna watch beauty and the beast with you and daddy."

"Come home already!" Gabby popped up scaring hope.

"Hey....don't do that."

"Oh my goodness they are just the cutest. Hi little angels!" Henry waves at them. They wave back shyly.

"Well since you guys miss us so much I'll go see if daddy is ready to come home ok?"

"Ok hurry back."

"Uh you know I wanted two girls but honey just had to have a boy. It worked out for both of us getting siblings because I would've hated to split them up."

"Yeah I love my girls. Well let me go get man of the hour so we can get home to them hope I can tear him away from his groupie without any issues."