Stage Seventeen*R*

Tammy

Blushing I cover my face feeling his lips plant random kisses all over me

Blushing I cover my face feeling his lips plant random kisses all over me. I giggled catching his attention and smile.

"You feeling shy now?" He says making his way up to my face.

"Well I mean we are in the middle of a lake and I'm just ass naked out here." We both chuckle low.

Nodding he stands pulling me up before lifting me onto his body. Holding me up by my ass kissing my neck walking off the deck. As he's walking his fingers rub at my clit from under me. Grinding my hips my head lays in between his shoulder and neck letting out low moans and whimpers.

Placing me down in the middle of the bed his hands drag down my thighs his eyes piercing mine sends chills

Placing me down in the middle of the bed his hands drag down my thighs his eyes piercing mine sends chills. Standing at the foot he hooks his thumbs into his trunks making my heart start racing. Now I know he's working with something exciting morning wood is a regular for this one. I can't lie I'm a bit nervous but more excited.

Crawling up to him I put my hands on top of his helping in the process of removing his clothing. We never drop eye contact as my hand wraps around his thick shaft. Finally looking down I gasp starting to twist my wrist. Letting my tongue fall between my lips a long lick follows his length earning a low hiss from his lips. Getting more comfortable he comes laying on the bed sitting up on his elbows. My back arched deep leaving my ass high in the air as I lay in front of him. His sudden contact with my skin echos along side my slight out cry from the sting.

My tongue swirls his tip before its fully in my mouth stretching my jaws just a bit. His tongue swipes his bottom lip watching my cheeks sink in clenching his thick size. Feeling the saliva building I let a line drip down his length using my hands giving him the good old pepper grinder.

"Shit Tammy." His head fell back.

"Ah ah eyes on me daddy." I whisper pop my lips off his tip a few times and slapping my tongue.

He wraps my hair into his hand as I start bobbing his dick poking my uvula cause a gag. I quickly recover getting into my rhythm watching how focused he was on me. Shaking my hips he watches my ass cheeks rippling moving my mouth further down keeping my hand jerking.