Stage Forty Two

The Finale
Tammy

"Chase are the girls ready!? Girls we need to be going now!"

Why is no one answering me!? Hope and Gabby have a shoot today I made sure everyone was up nice and early to be ready. I'm getting the last of the babies things together making sure not to leave anything important since we'll be gone for a while.

So much has been going on with my kids my business my marriage it's all blessings I never thought would be for me. The birth of the twins was such a rollercoaster with our new babygirl Brooklyn being a surprise add on to our babyboy Braxton oh and we can't forget miss everything is about me making her finale appearance. She missed her shot just like I knew she would no shocker there or seeing her being tackled to the ground by hospital security and cops. The real shocker to top the day was Joyce throwing herself in front of me and my baby before April took her shot. It was strange seeing her willing to sacrifice herself for me being to her I'm the worst thing to happen to her son. The awkwardness that filled room as April was being handcuffed was thick since not only was the whole thing super terrible after welcoming our kids into this fucked up world...my family was extremely pissed at me.

Taunting a clearly insane woman holding a gun in a room with my children was not my best and their feelings were justified. Chase was soooo angry he only spoke to me concerning the kids for like almost a week. Both my parents scowled me for what felt like hours after the cops got April out and I felt really bad for how I reacted I was just filled with so much emotion it still wasn't right to put my children in more danger than they already were.

Finally being content with the needed and might needs for the twins bag I make way to find why no one is answer back to me yelling all through this big ass house. I know they hear me. It wasn't until I reached the kitchens entrance I see why I'm being ignored.

Hope and Gabby playing with Brooklyn like she's one of their toys I've caught them trying to dress her up plenty of times. The other side Chase play boxing with Braxton since he thinks he needs to do the most now being well out numbered by the girls and I. They didn't even budge with me standing in front of them it's like I don't even exist anymore.

"Hello!" They look at me. "What's going on here?"

"We waiting on you mommy." Hope said picking up Brooklyn holding her on her hip.

We all got piled into the car still making good time to be at their shoot according to the proper time. When we arrived the girls and I were taken to wardrobe while chase sat in a designated area with the twins. We already told them little to no makeup since they are children and their natural hair is to be styled no clip ins I want my babies to stay babies as long as I can. The amount of videos and pictures I took could've filled three more phones.

"The photographer sent everything this morning...I was thinking after the day has died down we can look at them together." Chase says as we watch the girls from sitting area. "They growing up man."

"That sounds nice babe oh look at them."

There were three other looks and everything was wrapped up

There were three other looks and everything was wrapped up. We got them some ice cream for doing such amazing jobs. To think something as simple as a trip to the mall and being spotted would result in my girls modeling. At first I wasn't to sure about it they are kids after all only thing they should be doing is playing and learning not working. Chase and I had to really think on it before agreeing to do this. We have beautiful girls so why not.

Getting back home a car sat in our driveway behind my car instantly recognizing it as my parents car. I take Brooklyn out her seat with a slight struggle when she noticed it was me and not her precious daddy. The back doors open from my parents car making a brow go up just to go back down. They both step out fixing their clothes...ew.

Chase

Everyone gathered in the living room while Tammy's parents shower the kids with random gifts

Everyone gathered in the living room while Tammy's parents shower the kids with random gifts. They are always coming over with stuff for all of them. Today all four got some new clothes the twins got some new pajamas which was great seeing it was about time for a nap.

"Smile lyn...look at grandma bax bax."

I make some cute ass kids

I make some cute ass kids. While they are busy I sneak off into the kitchen where my wife is making us some dinner. Our journey has defiantly been one to remember filled with growth maturing learning to love to right way. Tammy may want to still give me all the credit but truth be told it was her. We both finally after heartbreaks and growth found the love we both dreamed of.

I met her as dream and she became the woman of my dreams.

The End