Stage Twenty-Six

Chase

Groaning I toss my head back

Groaning I toss my head back. I haven't had a wet dream in years and this one felt so damn real. Looking down of course I was aroused and just my luck I happen to be engaged to the most beautiful sexy woman alive. Her ass was pressed against me like always every time I wake up next to her.

Moving closer I kiss her shoulder lifting up the shirt of mine she wears to bed. It's a tank shirt so I easily slide my hand inside cupping her breast rubbing her nipple with my thumb. Rubbing her thigh I plant more kisses on her neck. She moans starting to move around as I slip my fingers between her lips. Slow circles I grope her breast pressing myself into her grinding.

She grabs my wrist as my fingers go inside her. Looking back she smiles grinding into me.

"miel du matin." I pull myself from my briefs. (Morning honey)

"Mmm goodmorning baby." She kisses me lifting her leg.

See this is why I love this woman. I'm able to slide right in since she doesn't wear panties to bed. Arching her back reaching back holding my head she rocks back into me. Gripping her thigh I lift her leg getting deeper.

"Oh baby." She moans out.

Moving her leg up I move in front kissing her lips grinding inside her dripping opening.

"Chase Tammy y'all OH MY GOD!"

"Damn it winter!!" She screams pulling me into her hiding her face.

"I'm so sorry you guys I-"

"GET OUT!" She throws a pillow at the door.

"Right sorry!" The door slams.

It's day one of our wedding planning. Everyone involved is suppose to be meeting at my house at noon which is two hours from now. Why winter came in her interrupting our morning....I do not know. I was still inside her just laying still.

Lifting my head she was just laying with her eyes closed. Pulling up I throw my hips into her making her eyes instantly pop open. "Shit Chase...warn me." Smiling I'm pulled into her kisses. "Keep going."
******
Everyone was gathered together in my living room taking notes discussing our big day. We have a planner just to keep things organized.

Winter was the maid of honor. Chase old college roommate Deven would be his best man. The beauties Hope and Gabrielle would be flower girls. Tammy's mother would be giving her away. It was a small wedding party but it was all those who were important to Tammy and I the bride and groom.

"So we got dress fittings next week we'll need all of our ladies present and ready. Um groom will your mother be in the wedding? I meant to ask when I got the list of how many for the fittings."

Everyone looked at me. "As much as I would like her to be-"

My door suddenly flies open revealing the woman herself. "Where is she!?"