Stage Twenty-Five*R*

Chase

A tipsy Tammy is nothing like her sober

A tipsy Tammy is nothing like her sober. The entire movie she would slightly move her hips against me, pulling me into random making out. She even tried giving me head and it was sooooo hard turning that down. But for good reason that theater use to be some kind of hot spot for teenagers to come and just have sex. The place shut down for a while but it's back with some rules to all cars must be able to be seen into meaning windows down and sometimes they do a random walk through. Even though I was very tempted I had to be firm because I was not going back to jail even though this time would be reasonable.

Now she in the car dancing in her seat to probably every sexual song she can think of on her phone. I'm driving hard as hell and she doesn't even notice yet and that's fine because soon as that front door closes when we get into her house I will be on a mission.

Gripping the wheel I glance over at her feeling all over her chest and thighs as LL Cool J's doin it plays. It was like she was in her own little world. Looking over at me she unbuckles herself leaning over rubbing her nose on my cheek starting to sing right next to my ear.

"Mmm, daddy slow down your flow
Put it on me like G baby nice and slow
I need a rough neck nigga, Mandingo in the sack
Who ain't afraid to pull my hair and spank me from the back."

"Tammy baby I'm driving you gotta just

"Tammy baby I'm driving you gotta just...fuck." Her hand squeezes my obvious print making me grip the wheel even more.

Starting at my neck she kisses and licks I'm sure leaving a hickie. "Why won't you fuck me daddy?"

Undoing my pants she pulls me out moaning twisting her wrist keeping a tight grip on my member. Her tongue swipes my tip making me press down on the gas more. A few more licks in she's stuffing her mouth moaning. On her knees back arched deep as hell! Her ass just sits in the air if my windows weren't tinted a lot of people would get a interesting view. Swirling her tongue around saliva drips down only her her to catch it with her hands twisting them.

"We almost home baby." I rack my hand in her hair helping her keep a steady rhythm and speed. Deep throating me her tongue just slightly touches my balls. "Shit Tammy."