Stage Twenty-Seven

Tammy

You know life is really a roller coaster

You know life is really a roller coaster. Even when you think you know how it gonna be it does a unexpected turn or loop and your left looking like it "What the hell was that" just like me.

Just months ago I was still holding onto my trash ass baby daddy working in a club. BUT LOOK AT ME NOW HOE! I got a real man who loves me beyond the stars who I will be marrying very soon. I have my own office working for as a interior designer and as of lately a party decorator. I'm moving up in this god awful world.

Today I'm working on a sweet sixteen party something I never got but you best believe both Gabby and Hope are gonna have the world greatest. The girls theme was Rio:Carnival.

It actually came out better than I thought it's beautiful

It actually came out better than I thought it's beautiful. The girl cried when she saw it all. The parents gave me a theme and a budget I ran with that shit. A lot of people asked for my cards to do parties for them. I think I'm gonna cry next.

"I can't believe you did all this it's amazing!" The girl squealed jumping.

"This really is incredible Ms Robinson you are fantastic at your job." The mom says handing me an envelope.

"Awww thank you guys so much especially for being my first party."

Before leaving I got a plate of course and got to see the surprise carnival mini parade the parents got for the girl. It was so fucking cool and now I wanna go to one. Straight from the party I'm headed to dinner with my sexy fiancé.

Uh I haven't seen my baby all day I miss daddy. The whole way driving to the restaurant all I could think of were those juicy lips. My pussy dripped just from the thought of those soup coolers. He was already sitting on his car waiting for me when I pulled up.

"Damn daddy who you!?" I speed up in front of him. "You got a girl papi?"

Licking his lips he walks up kneeling down into my car. "Nah what you trynna do mami." He pinches my chin bitting his lip.

"I mean shit you lookin all sexy out here all alone I just wanna have a good time you know." Brushing over his facial hair we stare at each other hungrily.