||Dr. Douchebro and Bali----6||

Mulai dari awal

Annika was surprised by the domination of Hindu culture in Bali. Later they had their lunch at Made's Warung and shopped in Kartikey street. Shivaay all the time was unusually a lot silent and was just lost in his own world. Annika so wanted to confront him but was waiting to be left alone so that she could talk to him about his mood.

After spending some time in Satria Gatotkaca Park and Circus Water park they paid a visit to Ground Zero Memorial, a monument honoring Bali Bomb Victims. Their ride took them to many places as they finally in the evening relaxed in the Double Six Beach.

"You know Anika, meeting you and Shivaay just excelled this vacation happiness to another level. It's such a pleasure to get to know and befriend someone like you. I won't say Shivaay is lucky to have you because you both are just made for each other" Raghini spoke while lying on a recliner watching the sunset.

Anika smiled at her before replying teasingly "You aren't so bad either trust me, It would have been so bad if you turned out to be a psycho lover of Shivaay who want to get him anyhow" Raghni chuckled to this before adding "and then you would have called me Nagini."

Both of them burst out laughing on their own weird joke while Daksh gave them a 'Nothing can happen of them look' before turning to Shivaay who was silently gazing the sea lost in his own thoughts which he knew very well. He wished he could help him but it wasn't in his hand at all.

"You know guys you should come to Mumbai to see our shooting someday"  Raghini asked more like ordered and Anika smiled "Would definitely try, I would personally love to see the scene behind Camera."

Raghini was disturbed by a phone call and she excused herself to receive it while Annika locked her fingers with Shivaay who was just gazing toward the wide horizon and looked at her feelings her touch. He smiled at her but Anika knew that it was forced she just couldn't guess the reason. Daksh pressed his hands over Shivaay's shoulder and excused himself. He knew both of them need to talk to each other that to alone.

"Shivaay what's wrong?  Why are you shutting me out?" Anika asked to which Shivaay nodded in negative "Nothing Kohinoor I have slight headache that's why I'm not talking." But Anika wasn't going to buy this reason at least not this time.

"Stop lying Dr. Douchebro, I know you more than you know yourself so stop giving me nonsense of headache because I am not buying it." She spoke this time annoyed with him.

"It's just that------" before he could continue his phone rang showing Omkara and his body stiffened more. He gulped his already dried throat and looked at Anika who much to his surprise snatched the phone from him receiving it and keeping it on loudspeaker.

"Shivaay I am sorry to bother you now when you already stressed but I have a bad news" Omkara came straight to the point and Anika looked at Shivaay with a pointed look before focusing on Omkara "Om this is Annika? What is the bad news and what is Shivaay stressed about?"

Shivaay pleaded her to give up with his eyes but she wasn't budging. She need to know what's bothering him and that to anyhow. On the other side Omkara led out a sigh before continuing "Anika you guys have to cut short your vacation to the end of this week. Shivaay have to attend medical conference in Delhi next week and it can't be missed. Also things are pretty hectic here so you are also needed as Mahesh had to leave for his hometown in emergency. I am sorry. Tej uncle tried to control the situation but it's not even in his hand now and staff has started complaining about preference."

"It's okay, so is this why Shivaay is so out of character since morning?" Anika asked Om who led out muffled curse before continuing "No Anika, I can't tell you for what he is worried you should ask it to him only. It's your personal matter and would be better if you guys handled it yourself."