|| Dr. Douchebro and Bali----4||

The entire day Shivika along with Raghini and Daksh visited the left over temples in Bali also the famous Bamboo Mansion where they had their snacks. Now since Raghini and Shivaay had met after so long they decided to celebrate a little in Shivika's booked Villa. Well Raghini was more interested to know Anika as both the girls have clicked well together over their choice of horror movies.

Daksh and Shivaay have still not got along that well considering Shivaay was Raghini's first crush and this clearly infuriated the possessive boyfriend in Daksh. Also Shivaay being too good didn't helped either.

Much to Shivaay's annoyance alcohol was also added in this celebration as everyone apart from him were quite a fond of it. Well Annika along with others have decided to make him drunk today while Annika have decided to stay sober to enjoy her drunk Dr. Douchebro.

"So guys let's start with the game truth, dare or situation." Raghini declared taking an empty bottle. Shivaay looked at her frowning before replying "Raghini but please descent questions, Annika is very innocent."

Annika smirked inwardly, here she had planned to get him drunk and he is thinking her to be innocent. Poor Dr. Douchebro!

While Shivaay who looked at Anika knew what she was thinking and inwardly chuckled at her innocence that make him fall for her more and more. Only if she knew what they were thinking!

"Anika you never played the game before?" asked Raghini ignoring Shivaay to which Anika replied with a sheepish smile "I never liked indoor games much I was more into boxing, rugby, football, cricket and stuff"

"Shivaay are you sure Anika is a girl?"

Daksh asked chuckling to which Anika frowned while Shivaay and Raghini chuckled. Annika hit Shivaay with a pillow for laughing constantly while he wrapped her hand behind her back pulling her close to his chest.

Anika lifted her eyes to look into his spectral ones below which a mischievous and alluring smile was adorned on his handsome face. He blew her hairs apart making her unconsciously shiver in his proximity, for a minute the entire world was forgotten. The two viewers just looked at them with gaping mouths

"Oho Mr Ishqbaaz even after so much time your Ishqbaazi isn't over."

Raghini teased and both Shivika looked around embarrassed and Annika later commended cheekily "That's not gonna be over ever"

Raghini smiled nodding "I know Babes, after all Shivaay Singh Oberoi belong to his Anika and vice versa"

"Let's start the game" Daksh said settling down beside Raghini as his hand automatically wrapped around her as his reflex action which has been developed since Shivaay came in his life.

"Okay so there is a rule if you aren't able to do a task or not able to reply to a question you take a shot" Raghini declared while sharing a wink with  Anika.

"Shot would be much better for me" Daksh commented to which Raghini smacked his head while Shivaay rolled his eyes understanding this well versed plan.

He isn't going to fall in this plan anyway, he is Shivaay Singh Oberoi. There isn't a task in the world he can't do!

Only if he knew that's not the actual plan!

The bottle rolled and it first came on Raghini itself who chose truth "So Raghini tell me the most embarrassing moment of Shivaay's life in college." Annika's question made Shivaay's eyes turn wide.

"This is Raghini's turn why are you killing me in between" he half yelled but Anika clearly avoided him and focused on Raghini. Raghini smirked and the look terrified Shivaay like anything.