||Dr. Douchebro and Bali----6||

Anika opened her eyes adjusting to the sunlight, she turned to look for Shivaay but he wasn't here. She looked around the room it was clean but Shivaay wasn't there. She was surprised as well as amused. It was the first time Shivaay didn't wake her up before leaving the room.

Shrugging her thoughts she decided to freshen up because leaving the room in only his shirt wasn't a good option. She chuckled as well as blushed at the memories of last night before entering the washroom to freshen up.

She changed into a causal blue tank top and shorts before moving toward the pool side where she saw Shivaay sitting on a recliner, his head in his palms and he looked quite tensed.

She walked toward him and sat beside wrapping her arms around him and much to Anika's surprise he stiffened under her touch. It was exactly opposite to how he reacts when she come close to him, in fact he had this weird ability to sense her presence which always spoil her plan to startle him.

"Shivaay what happened all Okay?" Shivaay just smiled toward her but Anika knew it wasn't his alluring curve. "Nothing just the hangover from yesterday" Shivaay replied looking the other side and although Anika knew he was lying she didn't pester him much instead she tried to change his mood.

"So where are we going today?" Shivaay smiled weakly "You are okay?" He asked and Anika looked at him confused before chuckling "What would happen to me? I am perfectly fine. Remember it was you who drank last night not me."

"No I am talking about------" he stopped in his track averting his eyes.

"Leave it nothing, we are going to visit places in Kuta today. The cars would be here in an hour, I have informed Raghini and Daksh they are getting ready you also change if you want." He changed the subject when Anika forced him to look into her eyes.

"What happened Shivaay? I can feel something isn't right and don't lie to me that it is because of hangover or hospital tension. You are almost----almost guilty as if you are having a regret."

Shivaay just stared into her eyes not saying anything and Anika could feel a tear welding up to fall from his eyes but before he could say something they were interrupted by Raghini and Daksh "Good morning my romantic couple" Raghini wished them with a wide smile.

Daksh on the other hand was quite silent, he went toward Shivaay and much to both Anika and Raghini's surprise the two who were always on a loggerhead just smiled at each other. "Wow when did this friendship happened?" Raghini asked but Daksh just shrugged off.

"Anyway Annika get ready you know Kuta is one of the most popular place in Bali and yes we are going on the iconic Kuta beach so keep something nice" She said whispering the last line in her ears as she pulled her up to take her to the room so that she can herself check over the cloths required.

Anika looked at Shivaay who just passed a smile to her which she knew was totally fake but she also knew that bugging him now won't help. Adding to that Raghini and Daksh too were present here.

"No Raghini no not at all. I'm not wearing this bikini not in front of everyone at least." Anika snatched the two piece given by her 'dear' friend Mallika and Gauri stuffing it back since. She so wanted to kill both of them right now.

"Why not? Shivaay would love to see you in this" Raghini argued but Annika wasn't backing off. First of all she wasn't comfortable into it and secondly it was a public beach. She for a second can think of wearing it infront of Shivaay but not infront of everyone.

"I promise I will wear it later on just not now" She tried to assure Raghini who eventually gave up "Okay fine get ready so that we can leave" Annika smiled and wore a light pink T-shirt and a denim shrug over it pairing it with a above knee capry. They all settled in the car visiting the beautiful Kuta streets, buying some handmade artifacts. They visited the Candi Narmada temple, Pretinteget temple, St Francis Xavier Catholic Church and lot many other regional sights.