|| Dr. Douchebro's Grandmother ||

Anika looked at the anklet rubbing her fingers over it. It was Monday and much to her relief no Physical training was set for today as the area was under work. Last night when Dr. Douchebro made her  wear the anklet, she just couldn't take it off. Reason, she don't know! His words always sends a wave of unknown emotions in her which she is not able to decode. One thing she is sure about is that their equation is no more of a senior and junior. Things have changed for sure but what she don't know? She don't even want to know?  She is happy with what she have, she don't want it to change. She don't want to perceive anything and later hurt herself. What she and Dr. Douchebro have between is beautiful even if unknown and that's more than enough.

Wearing socks and boot over the anklet she left for the hospital holding her cap. Omkara joined her in a bit as both of them went together. Saluting all the senior in the way and nodding at the junior she settled on her desk while Om went to open the various departments then assist to the surgeries. Anika didn't had the task of attending surgeries for now since she still had lot of work load regarding the ophthalmologist camp coming end of next month. Also since she had to take the leave after two weeks for the Nanital trip and trekking she had to get done with all this soon.

Time flew as Anika classified the required lens and medicines along with packed bags to get printed. She was visited by Rudra who came complaining that he is 'unemployed' right now and is missing his 'naxalite enemies.'

"Ani these are the fax from Base Hospital Lucknow from where the ophthalmologist camp is coming, get it signed from Commander and give it to Singh it need to be send back today itself. I just have two rowdy school boys with broken  arm to tend to." said Om as he passed Anika a set of papers. Anika nodded still focused on the files in her hand.

It was nearly end of the day when Anika finally remembered about the file Om gave and rushed to get it signed from Commanding Officer only to be informed that he wasn't present. He was not available in the office. She thought to give it to Dr. Douchebro but even he had left for his home. Letting out a frustrated breath she took her Bike and left toward CO's bungalow.

Ringing the bell she was met with the owner of pair of spectral eyes and alluring smile: Dr. Douchebro.

"What a pleasant surprise Ms Roy? So shall I consider myself the reason of your sudden visit?" commented Dr. Doucherbro holding his smug  full alluring smile as he gave her a way to enter. 

Dressed in just an Army tracksuit he managed to slay as always. Even though Anika knew he was just joking she felt it difficult to say that he is not the  reason of her visit. "Actually, I had to get these fax signed from Tej Uncle. It's kinda urgent." trailed off Anika feeling awkward at breaking his words. "Don't worry Ms Roy I was just pulling your leg. Dad is not at home. Told you yesterday he had gone with mom to receive Dadi. Will be back in an hour I just talked to him, till than you can wait and I'll get something for you." gave in Dr. Douchebro.

"No need to bother yourself Dr. Oberoi. I'll just wait." replied Anika earnestly.  She was getting addicted to food made by him. Only she knows how hard it is to refuse such delicacies.

"How many times should I repeat Ms Roy I do love cooking for you!"

And again his sentence left her tongue tied. How can just a simple sentence affect her like this. She wanted to ask him Why do he love cooking for her?What do they have in between? but she just can't. Scared of the outcome of her question she kept her mouth closed while her eyes talked volumes with those spectral one.

The little eye talk was disturbed by Rudra who came running to her like a little kid screaming to the top of his voice. "I missed you Didi, so glad you came." Anika chuckled while Dr. Douchebro moved toward the kitchen. She really can't believe this child like boy ever held a gun in his hand forget about being a commando. It's just his muscular physique that can give up a little proof of his profession.