||Dr. Douchebro's brother is a Sweetheart||

Anika walked inside the operation theater as she still couldn't ask Om about the required documents. She saw both Rudra and Om standing in front of Dr. Douchebro's cabin.  The number of patients left were now within finger counts and Anika was sure the perfectionist Dr. Douchebro would have refused for any visitor before he is done with his patients for today.

"Om where is the list of drugs available in stock?" asked Anika as both the men turned toward her. "Right side of the left most cupboards in record room." answered Om and Anika nodded. She was going when Rudra interrupted her "Can I have the pleasure of your company Ms Beautiful until my Douchebro brother acknowledge my presence,"

Anika was sure that Rudra was trying his best to tease her and indeed he was getting successful in his target. Although Anika disliked outrageous flirts  like this, something about this man was different. He was sweet, his aura held a positivism and child like innocence.  He was like those people in life whom we meet once and instantly get a known connection and bonding.

"Well Mr Oberoi..." Anika was interrupted by Rudra who looked offended with the reference Anika used for him "See Ms Beautiful you know three oberoi men if you will call Mr Oberoi won't we be confused, Logic right?  so call me Rudra or Rudy. "

Anika couldn't help an unconscious smile forming on her lips. Turning toward him she wrapped her arms on her chest before replying "Rudra first of all there will be no confusion since I call Senior Oberoi as Tej Uncle, Your brother as......"

"Dr. Douchebro"interrupted Om and Rudra together smiling cheekily while Anika looked embarrassed. They had actually got her weak nerve and  are not letting go even a single chance to push it.

"Nothing like that Ok I call him Dr. Oberoi" stammered Anika trying her best to sound stern while Om and Rudra smiled teasingly nodding in a yes. "Also I would have loved to give you company Rudra but I have work to look after, you enjoy with Om." Anika tried her best to change the topic.

"This turban man can only bore me Ms Beautiful, I know you are out of my reach but there is nothing wrong in trying" said Rudra. "Call her didi Mr" interrupted Om chuckling while Rudra looked at him as if he had grown horns. "She is elder than you." Om said shaking Rudra's CRPF identity card in front of Anika while Rudra did a fake heartbreak shot.

"You had an identity proof then why were you arguing with Om outside?" asked Anika looking at the card. "It was fun to annoy this turban Man" replied Rudra cheekily while Om rolled his eyes. Anika chuckled before giving back the card. 

"I have a name, call me Omkara." said Om annoyed with Turban Man. He already hated this turban and now he hate it more courtesy to Rudra. "I'll call you O, sound cool." said Rudra while Om shook his head not wanting to argue anymore. Anika smiled at the two. Met just moments ago they behave like friends forever.  "I'll get going you guys enjoy." said Anika and was going when stopped again by Rudra.

"Ms Beautiful work can wait, come naa." Anika so wanted to dismiss his request but can't help looking at the cute face he was making.She can't believe he is the brother of  Dr. Douchebro who is an epitome  of work ethics, perfection and seriousness.

"Okay Fine tell me about you, where are you posted?" Anika asked to Rudra trying to initiate a conversation which was not at all difficult considering the jolly attitude of Rudra. "Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir" replied Rudra as he continued telling about his work and life. He was one of the ultimate chatterbox Anika had ever came across but she knew she in actually loving his warm company. Anika admired his ability of getting mixed up with people so soon.

"He is done for now, you can go in. And yes I just told him he has a visitor so your surprised is intact" informed Om as an overexcited Rudra walked inside Dr. Douchebro's cabin pulling Anika as well. Om followed them inside considering he had some work with Dr. Douchebro. "Bhaiya!!!" shouted Rudra to his extreme, Dr. Douchebro looked up from his file surprised as well as shocked.