||Dr. Douchebro loves Ms Careless||

"Where are we going CM and where is Sahil?" asked Anika to Veer annoyed at the idea of being waked at the mid of night for a long drive like seriously that to in the middy he got for her the other day.  And cheery on cake her brother Sahil wasn't at home. She was really irritated with this suspense and above all the way Veer avoided her question and focused on driving.

They soon arrived at Commander's bungalow and Anika looked confused "What are we doing here this late? Come-on CM I know you and Shivaay have turned out to be best of friends and I am really jealous of that fact but that doesn't mean right we will barge into his house in the middle of night."

Anika glared Veer as he avoided her questions and dragged her to the gate and much to Anika's surprise the gate wasn't locked. "Does Dr. Douchebro invite thieves for dinner every night!" She mumbled under her breath and later chided herself for behaving like Rudra. God she miss him!

They arrived in the hall and everything was dark as expected by Anika "CM everyone must be sleeping. What really are you even trying to do? " She frowned more but Veer still not replied instead asked Anika to switch on all the lights. "I am sure as hell not going to do anything such. You want me to get suspended. For the freaking hell this is my Commander's house!" whisper yelled Anika but Veer gave her a stern glaze and she stomped her feet highly annoyed before moving toward the switch board.

"I am telling you CM if Dr. Douchebro and Tej uncle got angry with me I will burn your entire bakery along with you. Then you will be BCM Burnt Cookie Monster!"

She warned one last time before opening all the switches and as she did it her eyes went wide with the surprise. The entire hall was decorated with the various pictures of  their outing in Nanital. The fairy lights around it made it look even more beautiful and everyone including Tej, Jhanvi, Dadi, Sahil, Veer, Om, Gauri, Shivaay even Rudra on face time connected with the television screen were singing the birthday song for Anika.

That's when realization finally dawned Anika It's her birthday! She forgot her own birthday!!

Everyone hugged her one by one wishing her happy birthday even Rudra gave her a dramatical virtual hug. Last one was Shivaay who hugged her softly with his alluring smile on his face and whispered in her ears.

"Happy Birthday my Kohinoor!"

Anika closed her eyes keeping her head on his chest. A sense of eternal happiness pass her everytime he refer her as Kohinoor. They parked away as Shivaay wiped her tears "Naah no tears on this day just an Anika type smile!"

Anika chuckled smiling widely as she thanked everyone and took blessings of Dadi, Tej and Jhanvi. Her happiness knew no bounds. It just feel so special when someone who is not blood related to you puts so much effort to just make you happy.

"When did you all planned all this?" asked Anika and Om replied "Well this was all Shivaay's plan. He had done everything. We have just helped him out." Anika looked toward Shivaay whose spectral eyes were everywhere except her. His fair cheeks had turned a bit pink and Anika can't help but feel awe seeing him like this. He is really too bad at handling compliments and taking credit.

"You Mr Truth's Boyfriend why do you have to poke your nose always. I could have taken the credit but you idiot again spoiled my plan!" frowned Rudra on video call and everyone chuckled at him.

Shivaay brought a Red velvet cake and Anika knew it was baked by him. She had somehow grown to recognize food made by Shivaay. "Well now wish for something and blow the candles Ani" said Sahil and Anika closed her eyes and for her surprise wished for a lifetime with Dr. Douchebro!

She can't believe how things have so drastically changed between them. Nearly six months ago when she met him first time she wished him to go away soon. Unfortunately in all the incomplete wishes God fulfilled this only and he had to leave after six months but now she wish a lifetime with him. For the first time she dearly want God to complete this wish of her.