||Dr. Douchebro escort Ms Careless ||

"Shivaay and Anika now please pass these gifts and cash to each of these little angels" said Jhanvi smiling toward the little girls who just now finished their food.

Anika passed a wrapped gift with 101 Rs on it to each of them while Dr. Douchebro passed a box of Cadbury celebration to each one of them demanding a cheek kiss in return. 

After this they bid an adieu to the little angels and now only Tej, Jhanvi, Anika, Dr. Douchebro and Temple's people were left.

The sun was setting down and Anika was too tired since she hadn't eaten anything from the morning. She just wanted to go home and dump herself in the bed after having some fruits. She looked at her white dress which by now was too crumpled and the shine that Gauri's makeover had brought up in morning was now hidden behind her tired face. 

She looked at Dr. Douchebro who was still full of vitality and energy. His white kurta pajama still looked perfect with sleeves folded up a bit. How does he even manage to look this perfect and full of zeal? Anika for sure was having an inferiority complexion in front of him.

"Anika did you come by your car?" asked Jhanvi to which Anika nodded in negative. "No aunty, by foot, it's better since there is not much available plot for parking".

"Ok Shivaay go and escort Anika till her home, it's late and she is alone" ordered Jhanvi to which Dr. Douchebro looked apprehensive before replying "mom but I don't have my car or bike even I came on foot".

"That's why I said escort not drop, she had stayed up till late for us so now it's our responsibility" said Jhanvi to which Anika replied before Dr. Douchebro "It's not needed Aunty I will go by myself anyway it's not that far".

"Jhanvi is right Anika it's late Shivaay will accompany you to your home. Go Shivaay, me and your mom would be waiting at home" It was Tej this time who said in a tone no one can oppose. With this Tej and Jhanvi walked off greeting the priest one last time leaving Anika with her Dr. Douchebro.

"It's not needed sir you can leave I'll go by myself" said Anika to which Dr. Douchebro replied "No it's fine anyway a small walk would be refreshing in such a good weather." How can he wish for a small walk after such a tiring day?

Anika nodded and moved forward followed by Dr. Douchebro. They both wore their footwear and walked down the pathway to Anika's apartment which was sloppy. The sun was just casting a red glow, moon had already appeared on the other side. Cool and drizzly air was flowing touching the spiny leaves of the pine trees. The silence between them was just accompanied by the rustling of pine leaves from the cool breeze and tinkling sound of Anika's anklets.

Being a talkative personality Anika can't really bear this silence and she asked the question she wanted to ask from so long "You are taking revenge on me right?"

Dr. Douchebro looked confused and then turned toward her with the same look "I didn't get you Ms Roy!"

"You are taking revenge of our first meet right by making PT compulsory just because I bumped into you and called you with that word." Anika wondered why she couldn't say that word right now when she nearly address him every time with the same word in her mind. No she is not intimidated by him.

Just as her words registered in Dr. Douchebro's mind he burst into fits of laughter and Anika felt her breadth stuck at that point. His laughter, it sounds like the drizzle of rainwater on the glass plane just before the formation of a rainbow. It had that feel in it which one get when early morning the frozen dew drops on grass rub across one's bare feet.