||Dr. Douchebro and Kohinoor's last day in Bali||

Okay so as all of you by now know I am updating this book after almost a year. I am sorry for this but again with exams, studies and everything life was caught. Secondly when I got time some stupid jerk hacked my account deleted all the books, muted my followers and than deleted my account. I somehow got the account and the books back but not my followers. If you are still reading this books kindly let me know through your comments and votes :)

"Anika where are you?" called Shivaay once again sitting on a recliner of their private pool in the hotel

"Anika where are you?" called Shivaay once again sitting on a recliner of their private pool in the hotel. It was their last day in Bali and they have decided to just spend some quality time in the hotel room itself. Raghini and Daksh have bid them an adieu to give them their much needed privacy. They have visited almost all the famous places and now just wanted to have some relaxing time with each other.

"Just coming promise me you won't laugh" came back Anika's voice and Shivaay sighed. What was this girl even planning?

"Of course Kohinoor. Why would I laugh?" Replied Shivaay, leaning on his elbows looking at the sun pulling his rays all set to sleep and let moon do the night duty. His fingers grazed his now slightly grown up stubble and sighed knowing very well that after going back the first thing he has to do was trim the beard. Army rules!

Hearing slight commotion from behind he turned to see her nervously walking dressed in a bathrobe pulling it down her knees as much as she can. Letting out a slow wolf whistle he commented cheekily "You know right Kohinoor, it won't stretch below that and by the way you look ho----------"

His words died in his throat, eyes almost out of their socket as Anika very slowly slid the body cover revealing herself into the blood red with slight white streaks two piece. Her eyes were closed, cheeks red giving a competition to the very red number she was wearing.

"Shiv---Shivaay" softly mumbled Anika, expecting a reply. She wanted to wear this once. It was always a secret fetish and the only person she was comfortable wearing it in front of was her Dr. Douchebro. She expected him to laugh, make fun. Annika knew she didn't have that beach-clad bikini body and was really really nervous wearing this to say the least.

"Shivaay" this time Anika called out slightly raised voice hearing no reply. She opened her eyes, lifting her eyelashes she saw him frozen in his place. His eyes stuck on her, and it looked that he almost wasn't breathing.

"Shivaay" called Annika again and again was greeted by silence. This time a slight frown formed on her face. Her nervousness getting replaced by irritation "DR DOUCHEBROO" she yelled this time that made Shivaay almost jump in his bones.

"Yes yes present" he replied, raising his hand stupidly. What was wrong with this man? Are they in school or what?

He stood up from the recliner, his eyes scanning her from top to bottom drinking the light he sees in his Kohinoor. Again the anxiety, settled back in Anika's heart. Her gaze sifting back to her feet. Hands wrapped around her own body, unsure of what to actually do. What was she even thinking while deciding to wear this?