||Dr. Douchebro is an Orphan||

It took more than a week for everything to get back to normal between Shivaay and Anika. The awkwardness of the proposal stayed between them. Shivaay took his time to get over the rejection because no matter how much he show it, it hurts!

Otherside Anika was dealing with her own emotions. She was trying to capture everything about her emotions to deduct the fact that she loves him as her mother loved her father. Along with that knowing exactly what he feels for her was creating a kind of awkwardness whenever she talked to him. As time heals everything, things were back to  normal and they were yet again comfortable the way they were.

For now Shivaay had another responsibility, Anika was hell bent to understand the feeling of love and what makes you decide that you want a relationship with that person. She would ask Shivaay after her every different feeling or action that 'Is it love? " Shivaay was sure that he had not heard anything more than the question "Does this mean I love you?" in last few days.

In questions only but Anika had said 'I love you' to Shivaay for more than hundred times.

Shivaay would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy this. He was enjoying this phase of his relationship as much as he will enjoy it when they will be together if not more. He was just loving his innocent and naive Kohinoor even more with passing moments.

Annika was checking over the hospital ward along with Om. She was giving injections while Om was changing the glucose bottles. "Anika so what have you finally decided you love Shivaay or not?"asked Om to Anika in a low voice not wanting to disturb the patients who were taking rest.

"I don't know,  I mean I am not confirmed. I wish mumma was here she could have cleared my feelings. Everytime I ask Shivaay he will just pull my cheeks saying 'You are so cute' instead of clearing my doubts!"Anika said as she frowned at the end remembering the events.

Om chuckled before discarding the used pouches."I am done. You? " asked Anika and Om nodded as both of them left to make the OT sterilize for surgery. The day came to an end and Anika was so happy considering it was Sunday the other day. She was leaving with Om taking the pouch of milk and food from mess when they heard Shivaay calling them, before he could say something Anika spoke up.

"I am telling you Shivaay, if you again put me on call duty I will kill you. I was waiting for this weekend from so long, you can't do this with me." She whined while Om chuckled.

"Anika I am still your senior okay, the fact that I love you doesn't change the fact that you still have to follow my orders at least at work place." he said with his hand wrapped around his chest. "Ya how can I forget Dr. Docuhebro and his work ethics!" mocked Anika making Om laugh out at Shivaay's expressions.

"You are taking advantage of my feelings for you Ms Roy!" said Shivaay prentending to be angry but Anika just rolled her eyes commenting "Did I told you to have feelings for me, no right? So it's you who is at fault!"

Shivaay twisted his nose before whining "You are so mean!" Om controlled his laughter before commenting "Think Shivaay think if this is your situation when you are still not in a relationship then what will happen when you are in one. Think when she get married to you and still work under you and you put her on call duty she is not even going to let you in the room forget the rest of the things you wish to do with her!"

Shivaay eyes widened as he imagined what all Om said while a confused Anika turned toward Om asking "What other things he wish to do? " Shivaay coughed hard glaring Om while he chuckled more making Anika frown "Will you tell me what other things he wish to do with me?" Omkara nodded in negative frantically"You ask to Shivaay he will tell you in detail!" he said focusing on word "detail'.