|| Dr. Douchebro love kids ||

It was finally the last day of Navaratra. From morning itself many ladies have called for little girls popularly known as Kanya for feeding them with many delicacies most probably chola, puri and halwa. While the ritual says for nine little girls as in nine Avatars of goddess Durga people generally fed more than that.

One of the biggest irony of the society is that they really don't wish for a girl child at home but search the entire colony on the ninth day of Navaratra.

Gauri had also called for little girls and Anika helped her considering she can't arrange all this alone at home. Om was with Sahil after arranging everything and both were having their men time!

Serving them Dahi and Jalebi along with mathri Anika smiled to the girls who were too engaged in the delicacies to return it back. It was Gauri's theory to feed them something different because according to her even kids get bored eating the same thing everywhere.

After feeding them and giving them money and study kit as a token of gift along with one banana, sweets and red chunri as prasad they bid them an adieu!

"Get ready Anika we have to leave for Army temple within an hour, have promised to help Panditji as well" Gauri said before giving Anika her clothes which she had kept at her home to get ready.

Anika came out wearing the dress and saw Gauri already dressed up in her cream color asymmetric dress. Gauri tucked Anika heavily worked Dupatta at one side. She made Anika sit in-front of her dressing table and passed down series of silver bangles in her hand. Anika smiled at the chuckling sound of the bangles. Gauri left Anika hairs loose keeping it at one side and curling up a strand of hair on her face. After applying just a small amount of face cream Gauri placed a small, tiny round silver bindi on the center of her forehead. She made Anika wear a pair of long white pearl earrings and then applied some nude lipstick on her lips and black mascara on her eyes.

"Now you look like my princess" Gauri exclaimed kissing Anika's hairline. Gauri had loved Anika like her sister from the moment she came to know her and she can't step behind when it comes in making her sister look the prettiest. For Gauri Anika was just like her own sister.

Anika looked herself in the mirror and couldn't identify the lady reflecting. She looked so different. Getting used to the daily uniform and casual denims Anika forgot she also had this girlish side of her.

"Only this thing is left" said Gauri as she bend on her knees and made Anika forcefully wear a pair of anklets commonly known as Payal.

Anika could feel her mom around her. Her Mom always loved the little Anika jumping around with these silver anklets. She loved their tinkling sound. She said it gave the notice of the arrival of her butterfly. Anika felt she will cry up with the pit forming in her stomach. Gulping up her already dried throat she passed a smile to Gauri who geared up getting ready herself.

"Om called me, he and Sahil will directly be there in the temple by the time of function" Gauri informed as she applied lipstick on her lips and Anika nodded in acknowledgment.

Anika and Gauri left toward the Army temple on foot since it was at walk-able distance and the temple didn't really own a good parking spot. They greeted the Priest warmly touching his feet who himself happily blessed two of his favorite young ladies.