Ma lady

Songs of the chapter:

Last kiss- Taylor swift

Check yes Juliet- we the kings

Stage 4 fear of trying- frank iero

One- Ed sheeran

*Vic's POV*

He looked up at the building and his eyes immediately widened. He stared for a few seconds, his eyes full of confusion and wonder. Then that was replaced with excitement and a childlike glimmer. He looked at me with a huge grin.

"Build a bear?" He said more like a statement then a question.

"Build a bear." I answer nodding my head firmly, pulling him inside the store.

When we were inside the large yellow building he looked around in awe. His eyes roamed the shelves filled with stuffed animals and they fell upon a specific one. His eyes lit up like New York City when he saw that green dragon.

"I knew you'd love this." I said to myself walking over to the bin of dragon fur bodies.

"Dragons are the radest things ever to exist." Jaime exclaimed, picking up several fur skins examining each one.

"What are you doing, dork?" I asked giggling at his attentiveness to which dragon he wanted.

"Trying to find the one that speaks to me. Well not literally. I mean, I'm not crazy." He said continuing to survey the hollow fur bags.

"Aren't they all the same?" I asked curiously.

He looked up at me abruptly and gave me a death glare.

"You obviously have no imagination whatsoever." He said fixing his beanie.

I just chuckled and started to look around the store. There weren't many people here but the ones who were looked at me and Jaime like we were hitler. But I can't blame them. It's not everyday you see two teenage boys dressed in black just going to build a bear together.

"Bob!" Jaime exclaimed, lifting a dragon fur into the air.

I gave him a skeptical look and raised my eyebrow. He seemed to notice my confusion and just shook his head dragging me along to the stuffing machine.

A guy about our age looked up at us with a warm smile. I was surprised to see a teenage guy working here but I just waved it off.

"Hi there! My names rian, I'll be assisting your stuffing process today." He said looking down at Jaime's dragon.

Jaime looked down at his dragon then to rian then back to his dragon. He reluctantly gave it over to rian and looked at me with nervous eyes.

"Don't worry man I won't hurt this fella. How stuffed do you want it to be." Rian said noticing Jaime's reluctantness. (A/N not a real word but I don't careeee)

"His name is bob and i'd like him ultra plump and fluffy." Jaime said looking down at bob.

"Alright sounds great, while I stuff him do you want to pick out a heart?" Rian said pointing to the bin of various colored hearts.

Jaime nodded and began sifting through hearts while rian stuffed bob. Jaime picked out a solid white heart and bit his lip digging in his pocket. He finally found what he was looking for and pulled out a black sharpie. He then started to color the heart black.

Rian got done stuffing bob and slightly smiled at the sight of Jaime coloring the heart black.

"Alright now why don't you give me that heart and I can sew up this little buddy." Rian said placing his hand out for the heart.

Jaime handed him the small heart and rian placed it in bob then started sewing him up. Jaime rocked back and forth on his toes waiting to get bob.
When rian was finally done he handed bob to Jaime and smiled warmly at him.

"You guys are really cute together." Rian said looking at me then at him.

Jaime began to blush and I just murmured a shy thank you, then we walked over to the cloths. I looked over at the drying station and Jaime gave me a shake of his head.

He looked over all of the cloths and picked out some shades, a pink sparkly dress, and some black converse.

Bob was set up to look fabulous.

We walked over to the check out counter and the lady looked up and pointed to the 'adoption' computer center. Jaime just shook his head.

"I don't want him in your data base." Jaime said hugging bob.

"Look kid, this isn't the CIA." The lady said, obviously annoyed.

Jaime looked offended and was about to say something when Rian cut him off.

"Give them a break liz."

"It's mrs. Hemmings to you." Liz yelled at him sassily.

She just shook her head at the sight of Jaime's puppy dog eyes and grabbed the bear and cloths, scanning the items. When she rung up the total she placed bob in a cardboard house box then and placed him on the counter.

" that'll be $97.88" she spoke in a tone that basically screamed 'I hate everyone'.

Jaime gasped and looked at me with worried eyes.

"I don't have that." Jaime mumbled softly to me.

"You dork, I'm paying." I said handing her my card.

Jaime just looked at me awestruck and I handed him bobs house. He mumbled a sweet thank you and intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled at the feeling he gave me and held the door open for him.

"Ma lady. " I said cheekily.

Jaime hit my arm and I pretended to be hurt. We walked down the streets talking about everything and nothing and it felt nice to just be with him. It felt nice to hold his hand and call him mine. It felt nice to just sit and slurp a smoothie with him.

As we were walking past a house with a flower garden a bee flew around Jaime and he basically jumped into my arms. I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable it was. He didn't find it as adorable.

But that's okay.

Because he still held my hand and braided my hair when I laid my head in his lap at the park. And those were the little things that really mattered.

So I was content. Content with holding his hand and paying for his smoothie and holding bob when his arm got tired.

The sun finally started to set and I had to practically pry Jaime away from the swings at a park we found in the city. He came with me, very reluctantly.

When we were half way home my legs got tired and I whined about it to Jaime. He looked over at me and gave me a smirk.

"Get on my back." He said stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

"What? No. I'm to heavy." I said looking up at him.

"Pfft. Victor Vincent Fuentes. You are not heavy. You are perfect. Now get on my back." He said turning around kneeling down a little bit.

I felt flustered after he had just called me perfect and called me by my full name. But I jumped on his back nonetheless.

He supported me by putting his hands under the back of my knees and I put my arms around his neck to make sure I didn't fall off.

The whole way home consists of me telling him I was to heavy and him just humming melodies to songs I'd never heard.

And the rest of the night Jaime spooned me and played with my hair while I softly sung him Greenday songs.

(A/N lol this chapter sucked bye)