Mikes a lazy ass

(A/N I went back and named all my chapters and I realize some titles are irrelevant but yolo)

*Jaime POV*

I woke up to the sound of Matty Healy's voice serenading me to the tune of 'you'. I whined in tiredness and fumbled with my hand until I finally turned my alarm off.

I sat In bed for a moment remembering what happened yesterday night and how I'd never forget what he did to me. I'd never forget how worthless and used he made me feel. How broken I've become.

I finally willed myself to get out of bed and I shuffled over to my closet pulling on a random shirt and grey ripped skinny jeans with my solid black converse.

I walked into the bathroom turning on the blinding light looking over to the big full length mirror. I notice how around my eyes my skin is dark and bags are forming. I notice how my shirt is started to fit more loosely.

The shirt is one of my favorites and it has 'the front bottoms' in black paint on a white sheet with a dingy concert playing. It's pretty rad. I quickly brush my teeth and throw a black beanie on to cover my messy mop.

I grab my book bag and put my phone in my pocket, rushing past his room and out of the front door. I almost trip but instead I fall into firm arms and they lift me up.

"Woah there." I hear a very familiar voice say.

I turn around blushing mumbling a sorry and a thank you quickly walking past vic but then I hear footsteps behind me and a hand on my side. I immediately flinch and pull away at his touch.

He notices my reaction and gives me a concerned look. "You alright? May I walk with you?" He says in a worried tone.

I nod and stare straight ahead trying not to make a complete fool of myself. I started thinking about how I flinched at his touch. I don't know why but I just felt wrong having someone touch me. I trust vic and he gives me butterflies but the contact made me think about last night.

And I certainly didn't want to think about last night.

"So I was listening to onerepublic last night and I'm pretty sure I'm obsessed." Vic says breaking the silence making me slightly smile.

"You're not obsessed, just dedicated." I say shaking my head.

He nods and gives a small laugh. That sound is so angelic. Like can I have it ass my ringtone? Oh wait, no one calls me.

We continue walking in a comfortable silence and I try to think of something to say because I feel like I should fill the emptiness.

Nothing poetic seems to come to mind.

"Why is there a New York, but not an Old York?"

Oh brilliant Jaime, really, you have such a way with words.

Vic laughs and looks over at me, instantly making me self conscious. He stares for what seems like hours and finally says "maybe because York isn't old enough yet."

And instantly the start of my day felt a little better than before. We approached the evil building satanists force us to attend called "school" and looked at each other with the same 'why the fuck' look and continued into the front doors.

"Where the fuck is mike?" I ask suddenly remembering the taller boys absence.

"He gets up later than me. He has longer legs. He says he'd rather wake up late and run then get up early and be a turtle." Vic states..

I laugh at mikes logic and continue on to my locker. Vic stops in front of my locker and I turn to open my locker grabbing a text book when suddenly I feel hot breath on my neck sending shivers through my body.

"Whatcha doin?" Vic asks (A/N if this doesn't remind you of Isabella from Phineas and Ferb then you need to better spend your time)

I blush and he backs away moving to behind my locker door, peering over it, obviously on his tip toes.

"Hmmmm I'm at school and I'm at my locker. You know just ordering pizza." I say sarcastically.

"Ah, My Jedi senses were right." He says mockingly.

"I don't believe Jedi's can read minds." I say raising an eyebrow and closing my locker door.

"You see, that's where you're wrong." Vic says heading down the hall.

"JEDI'S DONT DO THAT!" I hear a familiar voice call out.

I turn around to find tony looking at vic, quite annoyed. Oh shit. He's gonna get it.

"Oh look at the time I got to get to class." Vic says looking down at his watchless wrist.

"Wait!" Tony whines grabbing vic and me by the shoulder. "Are you guys going to the dance?"

I look at him quizzically, vic mimicking my actions. Tony looks at our confused faces and points to a poster on the wall.

It reads: "attention all students who'd like to celebrate and have fun, we're inviting you to a school dance on next Friday."

I sigh automatically wanting to go with vic.

"No way. To cliché." Vic mumbles walking off towards his first period.

I sigh wanting to dance with him again. And again. And for eternity.

Maybe I'll ask him. But he's probably not into me. I mean who would be? I'm a mess. But I deal with myself.

As I hear the bell ring I rush to class mentally slapping myself for dwelling on a boy like a 10 year old girl with a crush on Harry styles (A/N yes I went there)

So I shuffle to class thinking about how hungry I am. Also avoiding people.

You know.

What I do best.

(A/N I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ITS A FILLER AND I NEEDED IT TO CONTINUE MY PLOT UGH IM SORRY. Anywho. Next chapter is going to be fluffy. And maybe even some Perrentes *wink wink* ok I'm done. I love you guys. THANKS FOR FUCKING 910 VIEWS I CANT DEAL. DONT TOUCH ME. Unless your Jaime. Anywho, comment or vote or do whatever you do you know)