Sober thoughts are drunken actions

Songs of the chapter

Say (all I need)- OneRepublic

Yeah boy and doll face- Pierce the Veil

Stomach tied in knots- Sleeping with Sirens

Give me love- ed sheeran

(If you really want feels listen to all I want by kodaline while reading this)

*Vic's POV*

After mike and Tonys kiss we stopped playing truth or dare. Tony and mike held hands the rest of the time we all spent together.Eventually tony got tired and mike suggested he spend the night so he called his mom and she agreed.

They went up to mikes room while I sat on the couch and Jaime layed on the green rug. I watched him tug on his sleeves and stare at the ceiling.

He's so adorable.

"Why do you like the floor so much?" I ask curiously.

He directs his attention to me and smiles a bit.

"I'm not really sure. Whenever I sleep I usually end up on the floor so I guess my body just likes it there." He says with innocent eyes.

I smile and look at the clock. It's pretty late. He might have to leave soon. I frown at the idea and Jaime looks over at me.

"Why the long face?" Jaime asks.

(A/N Vic's face might be long but I bet his dicks longer. OMF I'm sorry I had to)

"I just like making faces." I joke.

Jaime just laughs and sighs. He looks at the time and doesn't even take a second look. I was going to question him but I decided to go along with whatever his plan was. Minutes pass and Jaime finally speaks up.

"I want to get drunk."

I look over at him not really shocked. If I was bullied everyday I would want to get drunk to.

"My brother has vodka hidden in my room." I say nonchalantly.

And without another word Jaime gets up and grabs my arm leading me to my room. He closes the door behind us and looks at me expectantly. I walk over to my dresser and slip the bottle out of my fuzzy skull socks.

I turn around to find Jaime staring at me, amused.

"Judge me, you shall not me, Preciado." I state.

He chuckles and grabs the bottle from my hand, popping the top off and he begins to swig it straight from the bottle. I stare at him dumbfounded.

How'd he do that?

"An alcoholic step dad will do the trick." He says, causing me to realize I asked my question out loud.

I looked up to see his dull eyes bore into mine. It's like I'm put in a trance.

"I'm more of a bourbon type of guy but vodkas alright." He says sitting on my floor playing with his sleeves. As he does so often.

I look over at him and grab the bottle from the ground and down the bitter liquid.

"Although I drink a lot, I'm not very good at keeping things in while I'm drunk. I'm one of those people that tells everyone anything. So don't let me tell you anything alright?" He says, already slurring.

I nod and sit on my bed staring at a sock that sat lazily on the other side of my room.

"You know, I fuck up a lot. And I know my step dad hates me. And so does everyone at school. And everyone on earth. But I like someone." Jaime says.

I look at him shocked that his step dad hates him. How could someone hate such a beautiful boy?

"I'm not beautiful but thanks." Jaime says looking up at me.

I blush realizing I said that out loud.

"Don't be embarrassed. I think you're beautiful too." Jaime says in an adorable child like tone.

I smile out of joy even though I know it's just the alcohol talking. He looks up at me with something in his eyes that I can't quite decipher.

He gets up from the floor and sits next to me on my bed. A little close for just friends. Not that I mind. He looks at me with the same look that I don't understand and I look back at him, admiring his perfect features.

"Vic?" Jaime says, in almost a whisper.

I hum in response still looking into his eyes.

"I really want to kiss you." He says.

And that's when my heart stops. He can't just say something like that. Doesn't he realize I need time to prepare for news like that. I can't just be like 'oh really? Same.' I need to think of something smart to say.

But before I could even begin to think of good things to reply, I'm distracted by the warm presence that is lingering on my lips. I look up and realize Jaime's lips are barely even centimeters from mine.

He looks from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. I literally couldn't move. Him being this close to me was having an affect on me that I couldn't control.

Suddenly he closed the gap between us and our lips danced together in perfect sync. I hum against his lips in satisfaction he just brings his hand to my face and deepens the kiss.

My eyes are closed but I see stars. Not the kind you see when you're dizzy. No. These are the ones that gleam in the night sky. The ones that are bright and beautiful. Just like Jaime.

That moment was perfect. The kiss was perfect. He was perfect.

After what seemed like hours we pulled away. Our noses were still touching and the taste of his lips still lingered on mine, leaving a vanilla taste. Our eyes looked into each other's and we both smiled like fools.

I giggle and so does Jaime and we pull away from each other being giggling messes. Then Jaime hiccuped and we both lost it.

We stayed up past 3 in the morning just looking at each other longingly and talking about random things.

Eventually my eyelids got heavy and I layed down on my bed while Jaime layed on the floor.

"Jaimeeeee." I whined.

He grunted in response.

"Come lay with me." I say biting my lip.

All of the sudden his head pops up and I see his eyes peering at me from behind my bed.

"You sure?" Jaime asks raising an eyebrow.

I nod, giggling as he climbs into bed with me. He pressed his body to my back and I layed my head against his chest. I turned off my lamp and fell asleep to the sound of Jaime's heartbeat. His perfect heartbeat.

And I knew if I had to choose the prettiest sound in the world it would be his heart beat. The one reminding me he's alive. And he's real. And he's here.

Here with me.

(A/N ayyyyye. This chapter is probably my favorite for obvious reasons. Hope you're enjoying the book. Thanks for 1.2k!!! Love you guys. Comment, vote, share, or just fangirl because the feels.)