"No! L-listen... (y/n) is here, she's planning to take your kids back. The...there is no time to waste. I'm with (y/n)- trust me! I'm here to help!" Toga tried to convince Katsuki that she had no ill intention, "I'll make things right so please, just bare with me for a while. I'm trying to help, Bakugou-"

"Help?" Katsuki asked while chuckling with a hint of disbelief in his voice, "Make things right? You're not a fucking clown, don't make me laugh. As if I could even trust you."

Toga smelled something sweet coming from nowhere, but she noticed how Katsuki's hands were already emitting smoke. She gulped as she tried to back down for a bit.

But other than that, she was terrified. She knew that Katsuki Bakugou was not any normal heroes out there but she already knew that if she let his restraints come off, she'll definitely die.

"When I get out of here, I'll definitely kill you-" Katsuki was cut off when Toga smirked, "Go ahead."

But Toga remain resilient despite of being scared. She has no time to waste just because she's scared. She's doing this to atone her sins. And if her death was the only thing that could make you and Katsuki forgive her, then she would gladly accept her fate.

But she noticed her wristwatch beeping, a signal for her to do something. It was indeed the time to do it.

"Kill me, but we don't have all the time yet. I need to get you out of here. (y/n) might be in trouble if we don't hurry!" Toga tried to knock some senses into Katsuki, "I'll be glad to be killed by you but it is not yet the time for that."

Toga stood up from kneeling in front of Katsuki and walked away to open the door where she entered earlier. Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows out of confusion, "What are you-"

As soon as she opened the door another person came in, holding a key in his hand while beaming widely, "Yo blasty! Long time no see!"

"Shut the fuck up." Katsuki hissed at Twice, making the man chuckle as he ignored the blond male who was restricted and restrained.

"Twice, hand it over." The blonde girl stretched her palms, signaling twice to give her what she needed. Twice already know what she meant by it and gladly handed the key over to Toga.

Toga began to unshackle Katsuki, it was no doubt that Twice did a good job in finding the key. But it seems like he was busy fighting nomus with his other clones too that's why it took him long enough to reach to her.

As soon as Katsuki was released he held his wrist which was swollen and bruised, "Why are you..."

Toga looked at him straight in the eyes, plastering no emotion on her face as she balled her fists.

"I'm doing this for (y/n). But we got to take down Kei first. Then after that, if you still want to kill me,  I'll let you do anything you want." she said as she spoke with coldness in her voice.

Katsuki couldn't help but to grin widely. He doesn't like the idea of joining force with the person whom he really despised but she was right, (y/n) needs him and all he got to do now is focus on saving his family.

He needed to save Aoi and Akashi before it's too late for him. Katsuki began to walk out first of the room, and a set of nomus where already at the hallway just about to enter.

He was over dfatigue and he felt like he is already at his limit. He felt like he could die from overusing his quirk but he doesn't want to give up yet.

He needs to go home with his family. He wont die just yet. After all, he had been at death's door before, and now dying wasn't even a choice. He needs to explain everything to you before he is even sent to his grave.

Katsuki turned to look at Toga and Twice. His hands began to emit nitroglycerin and he is prepared to engage in combat.

His lips curved into a smirk as his crimson orbs flared with determination.

"Well, these motherfuckers just showed up on time

"Well, these motherfuckers just showed up on time. Don't die on me yet, Himiko Toga."

Hi! ~~ it's been a while! Sorry for taking too long 〒_〒 i just want you all to know that I really appreciate all of you for your patience and understanding.

The reason why it took me long enough to update is that I forgot my password on this account huhu ~ but other than that thankyou so so much for your support!

I will be updating every now and then to make it up to you guys! Thankyou everyone and happy 95k reads! ♡(∩o∩)♡

Stay healthy everyone! And see you on the next update!

xoxo,
trashtethics