109

"God fucking damn it." the ash blond male cussed as soon as his attempt to take his shackle off failed. He hated the fact of being tied up and not being able to do anything to save his pathetic self. 

"So how long are you still planning to get kidnapped and locked, Bakugou?" a familiar voice rang Katsuki's ears, and a familiar silhouette of a person started to appear from afar

"(y/n)? Is that you?" Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows as soon he sees your face. He felt relieved to see you fine but something is off.

He heard a sigh coming out from you, "Sorry to break it to you sweetie but I'm not (y/n). It's Toga." Katsuki's face ashen as soon as he saw your image starting to dissolve and it was replaced by Toga's.

A vein popped out from Katsuki's temples and Toga wasn't that surprised to see Katsuki's reaction. He must've hated her for a long time that seeing her again might've triggered a bad memory. Toga was pretty much scared since she knew of what Katsuki was capable of doing to her as soon as she lets her out.

But she wont stop there even if she's scared. She's doing this for you and there is no time to be scared, "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU." katsuki growled at the top of his lungs, making Toga wince her eyes after Katsuki's loud voice hurt her ears.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT." katsuki began to shower Toga with all his hatred, his repressed anger and his latent sorrow. Toga ignored him and began to cut the things that binds Katsuki, restraining him from moving freely.

"IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, I SHOULD'VE BEEN LIVING PEACEFULLY WITH MY WIFE!" he yelled but Toga didn't mutter a single reply. Though it made her feel bad and she can feel her soul slowly crumbling into pieces.

Katsuki's piercing glare was terrifying. She never liked to see the sight of that. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN SUFFERING EVER SINCE YOU DID SHIT ON ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE RUINED ME, TOGA?"

"I LOST MY WIFE AND MY CHILDREN BECAUSE OF YOU. AND I COULD FUCKING LOSE THEM AGAIN." toga was left speechless after seeing Katsuki shed tears while still glaring at her.

"I'm sorry." Toga mustered all her courage to say that exact two words to Katsuki, "I'm so sorry, Bakugou."

Katsuki was so devastated. As much as possible, he never wanted to see her face again. Seeing her brings back only sad memories. What happened to Katsuki really crushed his soul. Losing you was also like taking his life away from him. 

"Who's side are you on, Toga? Don't tell me you sided with Kei? You already fucking destroyed me once,  now you'll do that same thing again?" Toga felt a pang on her chest after hearing Katsuki's cold, empty voice.

You were his light. Katsuki couldn't imagine a life without you. You were the only one for Katsuki and seeing you leave as you turn your back at him in the past really haunts him every time he close his eyes.