Chapter 2: The War Rages On.

Start from the beginning

She nodded as I stood up and stretched.

I walked over to the door and exited the home and began heading back to my house.

On the way there a little girl with a strange hat passed by me.

She said "Please do get involved.".

I turned back but she was gone.

I mentally said "The hell's wrong with the kids these day.".

I turned and continued walking home.

After a few minutes of more walking, I felt a huge magical disturbance and looked over to see a massive explosion.

When I arrived at my home I was confronted by the hero of heroes himself Gilgamesh.

I said "Long time no see! I suspect you're here about the Holy Grail War right?".

He said "As wise as ever for one of my descendants.".

I said "Sorry, but I'm not one of the Masters of the war.".

He said "I know. But, you should flee far away from this place before the Holy Grail War ends.".

I asked "Why?".

He said "By the end of this war, the end of all things will be here.".

I was about to say something but I looked out my window to see a massive explosion.

I turned back and Gilgamesh was gone.

I was a little tired and concerned so I walked to my bathroom and took my warm bath before just heading to bed.

The Next Day*

I was at the Archery Range practicing my archery when Shirou stopped by to drop off some food to Ms. Fujimura.

I looked behind him and saw Saber in a cute prim outfit.

I walked passed Shirou in order to talk with her because something was bugging me about what she said last night.

She turned to me and I asked "You said something last night that's been bugging me. What did you mean when you said I look like him?".

She looked down.

I said "It's fine if you don't want to tell me. Just tell me later.".

I went back inside to continue with my archery training.

Later On At Night*

I was the city's finest restaurant having a medium rare steak prepared for me while my minds eye kept an eye on Rin.

It appeared she was killing Golems that were feeding off human life energy.

I almost smiled when I saw her fighting a giant crocodile golem all on her own and she killed it in one strike.

I had my steak set down in front of me and I got to work eating it while I kept an eye on Rin.

Rin explained that all the death was both a witch's ointment and that it killed love and that it was flowing to Ryudou Temple.

I finished up my steak and paid for it and decided to take a small trip up to the Temple to have a small chat with Caster.

I turned my minds eye away from Rin as I walked up the steps to Ryudou Temple.

I stopped my approach when I saw a man with a sword standing a few steps ahead of me.