Chapter fifteen - part three

Start from the beginning

*************

After work they sat in Taehyung's car. Jungkook suddenly noticed that they weren't going home. "Hey, you know, you missed the exit...where do you driving?" Taehyung smiled. "You will see." Jungkook was a very impatient guy, and he kept on asking for hints. But Taehyung kept silent and just laughed at the guess. Jungkook went pale as he noticed where they are. "No no no no no! Why are we here?! Are you sick? Is something wrong??? A-are you pregnant?" Taehyung laughed loudly. "Don't be silly. How would I get pregnant?! I'm a guy." Jungkook was almost in panic. "Then what?" "First of all, calm down. I'm not sick nor pregnant or something else like this. We are here because of you." Jungkook frowned. "B-but why? I don't like the Hospital! Gosh I spent so much time in there! I hate it!" He crossed his arms. "I'm NOT coming inside." Taehyung sighed. "Kookie. We are going to a Special room. Let's call it a visit to the past." Jungkook bit his lip. "It's the mission I recieved from Dr. Kim, remember? We HAVE to do this. Please." He pecked his lips a few times until Jungkook smiled. "O-Okay."

They walked down the familiar hallway, smelling the intense scent of desinfactant. Jungkook walked behind Taehyung, not knowing in wich Floor they are. Tae stopped in front of Room 97. "That was my room, but we can't go in here, because it's occupied. It doesn't matter, you were in there just once; I Always came to your room." he kept going until he stopped infront of the room 123. "We're here." He opened the room, and there was a empty bed. "We have two hours." Taehyung smiled and went Inside. Jungkook just followed. He then looked around. He nodded and sat on the bed. It was exactly like in his Dream. Taehyung smiled and hopped next to him. 

Like he used to when they were both in Hospital

Like he used to when they were both in Hospital. "Meeting you here...it was a sign of Destiny for me." He said. Jungkook looked at him. "Our first kiss..." "Yes. It was here." Tae smiled fondly. It doesn't felt longer like a Dream. It felt real. "I'm curious. Did you kiss me or did I kiss you?" Taehyung smiled widely. "I guess, we just both leaned in. After I said you are pretty." Jungkook closed his eyes to call the situation in remembrance. Soon he felt a pair of soft lips on his, just as he was thinking about the situation. He felt a shiver going down his spine. He kissed back slowly. he opened his eyes. Tae was staring at his lips, longing for them to kiss again, but just as his lips connected with Jungkook's, the door flew open. Both startled. It was a nurse. "Oh...um...sorry..." She was about to walk out, but then turned around and came closer. "No way! It's you two!" She laughed. Jungkook looked surprised at the familiar face. And then it poped up in his mind. It's his nurse from back then.

The blonde hair got finally a face. "It was just like then" She chuckled. Tae already greeted her, and Jungkook greeted her too, a little bit confused. "Remember when I interrupt your kissing one day?" She smirked. "How could I forget..." Tae laughed nervously. Jungkook frowned. "Y-you caught us?" She nodded. And then the memory rushed through his head. "OMG, I was so embarrassed!" She chuckled. "You were so cute! And I can't Believe you are still together!" "Well...It's not exactly like that..."

The nurse was so excited, that they told her their whole story. It ended up with the nurse, wiping her tears and cleaning her nose. "Wow, that's so romantic...! So you came back to remember?" "Exactly." "Okay, I Don't want to disturb you longer...and heck, I got to go, I Need to work!" She waved them goodbye and walked out of the room. "She is nice." "Yeah, she is. She's our armor, you know. She brought us together that day." Jungkook tried to remember again. He closed his eyes.