Skyler Rose McMahon

Name: Skyler Rose McMahon

Ring Name: Skyler Rose

D.O.B: 24th December 1995

Age: 24 years old

Height: 5ft 4 inches

Where From:
Hartford, Connecticut, USA

Family:
Stephanie McMahon (Mother)
Triple H (Father)
Scott McMahon (Twin Brother)
Shane McMahon (Uncle)
Marissa McMahon (Aunt)
Declan McMahon (Cousin)
Kenyon McMahon (Cousin)
Rogan McMahon (Cousin)
Vince McMahon (Grandfather)
Linda McMahon (Grandmother)

Best Friends:
Dolph Ziggler, The Bella's, John Cena, Finn Balor, Paige, Natalya, Randy Orton, The Miz, Naomi, The Usos and The Hardy Boys.

Friends:
Majority of the locker room.

Enemies:
Charlotte Flair, Nia Jax and Bray Wyatt.

Theme Song:
Stars in the Night (I know this is Paige's theme but we're going to pretend it's not)
Tag Team (The McMahon Twins): Immortals by Fall Out Boy

Ring Attire:
Like Nikki Bella's

About Skyler:
I'm Skyler McMahon! I'm not your typical McMahon like you see on the TV, I'm not overly confident like my parents, brother and grandfather. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a tomboy cause I love sports and hate pink... bleh. I'm a happy and bubbly woman! I'm nice to everyone in the WWE until they give me a reason not to be. My enemies and some haters accuse me of having everything handed to me because of my parents and grandfather which is not true!! I worked very hard to get where I am and the only help I received from family was some training from my Dad and Uncle.
I am very close with my twin brother Scott and our best friend Dolph Ziggler. I made my debut with Scott three years ago when we were both 21. I've been diva's champion once and have the longest ever reign of 304 days, however I hear they've scrapped it and introduced a Women's Championship, WOO WOMENS EVOLUTION Y'ALL!
I'm a face in the WWE, unlike my parents, who have tried to have me turn heel but I guess the WWE Universe fell in love with yours truly. Growing up was fun, I was mostly on the road with my Dad which meant I had a lot of uncles within DX and Evolution. I've wanted to be a wrestler since I was five years old and it's awesome I'm getting to live my dream.

Right, gotta go Dad's calling!

........................................................................

Soo, this story may seem confusing as the timings don't match; there will be characters involved who are currently not with WWE or don't appear on shows anymore but we're going to roll with it! Also Nikki Bella and John Cena are not a couple in this and Triple H and Stephanie have no other kids. There is no brand split however the universal title has been introduced, but as there is no brand split there is just a single women's championship and no brand tag team champions, nor a 24/7 title, what even is that! I hope this makes sense!

sorry if this annoys anyone!

Thank you❤️