XXXIII

{Okay guys, I was skimming through the chapters and I was thinking goddamn my earlier chapters were lowkey ass- so please keep in mind the first like ten chapters I wrote was when I was in middle school. I am a junior in high school now (seventeen years old), so I have had a writing glow up. Now, onto the story.} 

   (Y/N)'s POV 

  "What-How- Who the fuck are you?", a shocked voice gasped. I parted myself away from Sarah staring up at the perpetrator. "Who? Me?", I asked forcedly. "No dumbass, the one-eyed wonder.", BEN proclaimed pointing his index finger at Sarah. "One-eyed wonder...", Sarah whispered to herself, bringing her right hand up and over her one empty eye socket. "My goodness, today's satire is growing stronger by the minute.", she added pulling herself up from the ground. Sarah brought her fingers onto her thighs and brushed the debris off of her hands. She then outstretched her left hand down towards me, offering to help me up. I gladly accepted my right-hand intertwining with her fingers lifting me up off the ground. BEN stood there watching with furrowed brows. 

 "You improved a lot today, my dear. But, you still have a lot more to overcome in order to gain access to the book.", Sarah grabbed ahold on both of my hands. "How much more do I have to overcome?", I questioned squeezing onto Sarah's hold. We were both lost in conversation about training my mind, body, soul, and powers in order to gain all answers that we completely zoned out BEN's peevish self. 

   "AHEM!", BEN coughed tried to grasp our attention, which he achieved-successfully. "Again, I will ask, who the fuck are you?". 

  "Me? Oh, child, I am a mere figment of your imagination. I am not real and I am not here. I simply do not know what you're talking about.", Sarah answered in a hushed tone. Her empty socket winked at me trying to pass on a subtle hint. I pursed my lips into a tight O. I then brought the tip of my tongue to the back of my teeth and slightly pushed out the pressure of wind. 

  The wind howled and swirled in the direction of BEN causing him to close his crimson orbs. Sarah took that as her cue to leave as she vaporated into the wind making a soft whistle in effect. Once the wind ceased, BEN opened his eyes to see that Sarah had disappeared. "Where the fuck...?", he mumbled looking around. "Huh?... Oh, hey elfo.", I waved at the demonic blond. "Elfo? Wait nevermind that, where the hell did your little one-eyed wonder friend go?", BEN asked looking all around him. "What friend? I was out here by myself training.", I responded of matter of factly rocking on my heels. 

  "Training eh?", BEN pressed his lips into a fine line. "Eh? What are you fucking Canadian?", I huffed crossing my arms over my chest. BEN shot me a glare, "Why were you training?". He emphasized training. "Um I don't know... To gain control of my powers."  He eyed me up and down starting to circle around me. I felt motion sickness for him

"Well let's see if you had any source of improvement. I'll go get Masky-stay right there.", elfo showed the palms of his hands but turning around and darting into the manor. 

Fuck...