XII

"Guess I have to kill you..."

I stared up at him, wide eyed. "What? Give up on the tough girl act?", he raised an eyebrow. "HA, you're in my turf now.", BEN smirked crossing his arms across his chest. Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "turf?", I questioned, crinkling my nose. BEN stared bullets into me, "You know, I really don't like your attitude."

"What? Are you gonna tell Santa about it?", I sneered rubbing the small of my head. BEN seemed to tense up, his chest puffing out. He puckered his lips and huffed. "You really don't know when to keep your mouth shut.". I just shrugged, "Well if you are going to kill me, then what's the point of fighting? I mean, I do have a concussion. Might as well go down snarky."

BEN gloomed down at me,"Well your no fun." Wit xh a finger prompted at the edge of his lip he spoke,"I do suppose I can keep you alive until you get rid of that concussion." I stared up at him in confusion, why not just kill me? I prefer it anyways.

"By the way, I dig fighters.", he winked, then turned around to plop a Call of Duty disc into the slot. He sat down on the tan carpet criss cross. Man he sure acts like a child. It's kind of hard to believe that he's a killer. I sighed and sunk into the couch. I slowly closed my eyes trying to gain some rest. Only for them to shot back open. My head is throbbing, so much pain. I stare up at the ceiling, tears forming in my eyes. I bit the inside of my cheek while my hand lightly massaged the back of my head. My fingers ran across a bump. Heat radiating off of it. I winced, then withdrew my hand.

So this is it... I grit my teeth. I am okay with my death, I knew that my death was going to come soon. I let air pass through the gates of my closed teeth. A hissing sounds released. My chest kept rising up then back down. Up and down. That seemed to be my entertainment. I would watch little elf boy shoot up people but.. my eyes couldn't focus on the screen and it hurt like hell to even try.

I sighed, throwing my arms up and past my head. My arms dangling off of the arm of the couch. BEN turned around and gave me a puzzled look. "What the hell are you doing?", he snickered. My head turned to face him. My mouth agape, lost for words. BEN's mouth opened like he was about to say something. Then quickly closed it and turned his head, going back to his little video games.

"If my weirdness bothers you, might as well kill me now.", I sneered voice barely audible. BEN left out a huge huff, paused his game and turned fully around. His black eyes with red irises bored into my own (e/c).

"Your 'weirdness' doesn't bother me.", he spoke. "Besides I can bare with a mere human for a couple of days.", he laughed. "Are you sure that my mundane self wouldn't drive you to the brinks of insanity?", I questioned, turning my head back to the ceiling, closing them. He giggled,"Oh babe, I lost my sanity long ago." I don't know what, but what came out of his mouth made me shiver. My chest seemed to tighten as a chill ran up and down my spine. I could feel the goosebumps forming on my face as my cheeks warmed up a little.

Could it be the fact that he called me babe?... Nah. I am certain that he has no heart. I sure as hell lost mine.