XVII

{Hey guys.... sorry for the unexpected hiatus.. My boyfriend and I got into a huge fight... he almost broke up with me and claims he didn't want to... now it's awkward.. and my chest hurts.. sorry again.} 

"We need to talk, Benjamin."

     My eyes widen slightly as my face contorted into a mass of confusion. "Uh, yea we do. You got some explaining to do!", I shouted. My body leaning closer to his. "Calm down Benjamin. There's no reason to fuss.", Slender spoke gently. I stared at him pensively,"No reason to fuss?... No reason to fuss huh?...".  

    Of course there was a damn reason to fuss. Especially since this chick was put on my kill list! Slender looked at my nonchalantly. Me on the other hand looked a little offset to the short fuse. "I see that you're angered.", he sighed. I chuckled," Ha, yea.. you see??".  Slender hummed," Well if you would calm down, Benjamin. I would explain it all to you."  "Explain... you do realize the girl you don't want dead could be dead any second??", I grabbed the edges of my hat tugging it down around my sharp ears. I sighed,"She is in poor condition in a house surrounded by psycho killers. Her dead corpse is bound to show up somewhere sometime. AND I will be pissed if her body is in my room. Especially since she is my victim and I didn't get the chance to kill her."

      "Your not killing her, Benjamin. I specifically ordered everyone to leave the human alone. I told EJ to tend to her needs.", Slender nodded turning his back on me with his long thin pale arms wrapped around his back. He is like a business owner, a CEO of killers. I snickered,"You think Jeff will listen to you? He is the reason for the kill lists and the reason that she is on my kill list. Jeff would kill anything with a beating heart and blood rushing through their veins." "Lets just say that I have Jeff.. under surveillance..", Slender turned his sleek snowy head towards me. A shiver ran up my spin. "Don't worry child, I got Jeff's bloodlust under control." 

     I nodded, there is no way that I am talking back to Slendy now. He has Jeff, one of his most favorite killers, most successful than all of his proxies under lock down. This chick is some serious business. "What do you want me to do?", I leaned on my toes. "Keep her alive.", Slender spoke grabbing a book off of his shelf. "That's all..? What's so special about her? Why was she even on my kill list?", I asked, my eyebrows raised slightly. Slender sighed and turned around. A dusty old book lay tiresome in his hands. "Well she is special.", Slender hummed. "Extraordinary even, we need her."

     "We need her?", I questioned. "Why?". "Well you see.", Slender flipped open the book. Dust flying everywhere. "She is a (L/N), correct?". I nodded my head lightly. "So, my child. (L/N) are very rare to find. It's an old last name. It was popular from the sixteenth to eighteenth centuries.", Slender gawked. "So were keeping her alive because of her last name?..." I tilted my head out of confusion. 

       "No child, her family started to die out. Not from disease but from treason.". I yawned out of boredom. "I'm dead, I don't need a history lesson.", I rolled my eyes. "Ah, but child. Their treason was to be burned at the stake. Each member had a trial and their trials all ended to treason. Death for witchcraft. (Y/N) family dates back to a long line of powerful witches. Each time a member died, they transferred their magic to the next powerful person in their heir. Leading down to the rush for the (L/N) to populate. For her father to cheat. He must continue on the legacy of the (L/N) clan. Since her father had passed away....", Slender stopped. I looked at him dumbfounded. "All of the (L/N) magic was passed down to (Y/N).", if Slender could grin he would seemed to be the most happiest man in the world. 

         "If she is a very powerful witch, then why didn't she just heal herself?", I asked in disbelief. Slender tsk, "Her father is dead. He had never taught her the means of being one and showing her how to use her power. Let alone he didn't even tell her about her power or history even."  I sighed,"So you're babysitting a powerful witch who doesn't even know that she is a witch?".

      "No", Slender spoke. "You are". 

       "WAIT WHAT?!", I shrieked.

       "You will guide her to unlocking her potential and telling her, her family secret and history.", Slender spoke. Shoving the thick dusty ancient book in my hands and pushing my out the door. "How am I...?". He slammed the door closed right onto my face. Great... now how the hell am I supposed to do this...?

{Sorry again about this... Hope you guys enjoyed this shitty corny chapter. My laptop is being a bitch and won't let me upload images.. so bare with me guys.. thanks. -admin}