I'm Back (A/N)

Hey, my favorite people in the world. I took a longer break then I thought I would've. Which, I am so very sorry for. I just need to say my life isn't perfect and my life outside of writing is pretty much asinine. Writing is my scapegoat, but I kind have given up on that for a long time. I really don't like talking about this but a few years ago I was diagnosed with depression and a year later I was starting to feel better and get better. Although, the past couple of months have been "dreary" and "shitty". I have realized a couple of months ago that my depression has been slowly coming back and I've been trying to calm myself and hide it but it's hard to do that. I confessed to two of my best friends what has been going on and it hurts to say they ignored me and basically told me to "deal with it myself" and its "not bad". My one friend told me that I should stop complaining since I seem fine and that she has it worse. It is just hard to confess to the people you trust the most and have them turn their backs on you when you needed them the most. I just wake up, force a smile and get on with my day. I did confront my school counselor discretely, but that wasn't much help. I really hate to complain to you guys after being gone for so long. Some of you might not even believe me because of my bluntness and lack of detail. But, I'd rather not go into further description of this. Although, I will be continuing on this book. Please, just bear with me. I know I am asking a lot from you guys, but you are all just so supportive. I came back to this website with my notifications blown up and all of your supportive comments. That really made my day. Even though I am going through a "bender" I can't let my readers down, like how I have been doing. 

                                                                                                                                       xo- Admin