VII

{Hey guys, this chapter is going to be towards BEN's point of view. Someone was eager for more BEN. Now you got it.}

    My cold clammy hands held up my drooping face. My fingertips reached up and gripped the ends of my blond hair, pulling it out of frustration. This one's going to be tough. I let out a low growl. She's getting under my skin and I can't let that happen. 

    I stood up running my hands down the front of my tunic, smoothing it out. I really didn't want to get my hands dirty, but if you want something done, you better do it yourself. I placed my hand against my computer's screen. The screen glowed blue light as green texting code engulfs my whole hand. Like a portal vortex, it sucked me in. 

    Here I am floating in the "void".  Levitating through the black abyss, green coding whirled around me as I traveled past. I float among multiple squares of white light, each tunnel is a portal which leads me to someone's technology.

     I soar past multiple screens of night owls. I stopped among a portal, it wasn't illuminating like the others. It was black, dark, there was an absence in presence. I floated towards the portal and pushed past the barriers. I step through and find myself in (Y/N)'s room. I look around, not bad...

    My eyes scatter towards her bed. There I see a lump in the sheets. My attention focuses fully on her. My one foot stepped in front of the other. I feel as if I'm on auto-pilot. Stop Ben. I thought to myself. What am I doing? My pace is cautious and steady. Getting closer and closer to her sleeping form I looked down at her face. Her lips slightly agape, her hair tousled and strewn across her white pillows. Her cheeks tinted a rosy red. Her chest rises up slowly then falls back down in a steady beat. My cheeks flushed a bright red. She's kind of cute...

 NO! What the hell am I thinking? She's my victim for Christs sake! But she is pretty cute....                 I slapped myself. Dammit, Ben. I sighed, tracing my pale ice cold finger across her cheek. Her warmth sprung a shocking sensation up my arm, filling me with her warmth. 

   A stone cold killer, with nothing inside. No feeling at all, only gluttony. For the first time in death I have felt this warmth. It fills me, shocking my senses. I shivered. This is an unknown sensation to me. I don't understand it. But I want to explore it. This feeling... this feeling.. What the hell is this feeling. It's strange...

    I withdrew my hand back from her angelic face. Such a pity that this beauty would shunned down into the depths of the afterlife. Sealed forever six feet underground. I placed my hand onto my own cheek. I bit my lip, hard. Drawing blood. I closed my eyes tightly then quickly reopened them. What the hell was I doing? 

    I growled, she is my victim. I got a job to do. I exhaled my chest and waved my arm above her head. I turned my back towards her and stalked back over to her laptop. As I stepped back through the portal, I could sense her stir and groan. I could practically taste the fear radiating off of her. I licked my lips. I don't give a damn. I don't give a damn..... 

{Is little Benny catching feelings for the reader?? Aww how adorable!}