XI

My eyes shot open, alarm and in panic. I look around frantically at my surroundings. Tears wielded in my eyes. As a stinging sensation pierced the back of my head. I groaned in agony as my hand shot up and softly rubbed circles on the soft spot.

    I was in a room. A room that was not my own. It was cold, eerily cold. I was laying on top of a table. A medical table used to preform surgeries. Am I in a hospital? I looked to my left. No, if I was. Then where are the nurses? Why are the lights off? I listened attentively, there was no beeping. I say myself upwards, swinging my legs over the table. I propped myself up with my palms against the cold edges of the table. I hoisted myself up and off the table.

   I glanced down at myself. I'm still wearing my clothes from before. I walked up to the wall. Absentmindedly my hands raced against the cold wallpaper. Feeling for a light switch. Once found, I flicked it on. The room illuminated with bright lights dangling from the ceiling. It wasn't wallpaper I was feeling up. It was soft white padding. Like the types of walls that you would see in an asylum. Next to the surgery table in the middle of the room laid a metal table smaller in size and more squared. On there laid instruments of all types. Scalpels, and weird hooks and stuff. Some of the instruments had dry blood on the tips.

   I looked around for any source of an exit. None. The light above the medical table started to flicker. Then the low light started to swing causing a squeaking to occur. My head started to pulse. My vision went haywire. Both my hands shot to my head and gripped my hair pulling it down.

     The walls seemed like they were closing in on me. The padding of the walls seemed to stretch out. It looked like hands were trying to rip their way through the walls. I need to get out of here.

      My breathing became rigid as I ran up towards one of the walls. My fist balled and constantly banging up against it. My nails pierced through the padding as I scratched the white fluffy walls. Screams etched out of my throat. Filling up the room, echoing back at me. I want out. I need out. 

     My senses heighten everything's closing in. Everything's closing in. My head spun around and around. Faster than the tilt-a-whirl at our annual fair, the fair my dad took me to.. My stomach clenched at the memory. Clenching on nothing, my face paled and little prickles shot up my nervous system. I felt hot. Very hot. The spinning got faster and faster, around and around. It never seems like it would stop.

     I woke up. Surrounded in a pool of sweat, drenching me. My head throbbed. I could feel my heart in my head. Ow... I rubbed gently. My face felt flushed but yet I can feel the color draining from my cheeks. My insides churned, everything is too intense. I lean over in the bed I'm in and let it all out. I vomited.

      I picked up my arm to wipe my insides off. I plopped back down on the soft pillow, reminiscing. My mind flashed back to what happen before I fell asleep. A face of a creepy elf crossed my mind. Then me hitting my head. The wires. I quickly pulled back the covers to see red lines wrapped around my ankles. I gasped, it was real. I groaned aloud, grasping the back of my head in pain. I think I have a concussion...

      I looked up and just realized that I am not in my room. Fear flooded my core. Am I...? I glannced at the walls. No pads... I looked up, no dangling lights. No surgery table.. I sighed in relief. If I'm not in my room, then where am I? 

     I heard footsteps coming this way. I start to panic. I did what any ordinary child would do in scary situations. I grabbed ahold of the covers and stretched it over my face. Hiding, like a child, underneath the covers. I hold my hand over my mouth to keep quiet. I track my breathing. I hear the door knob turn, then a person steps in. The lights flicker on. I can make out the cover of the sheets. Green. Odd color choice for a serial killer. 

    I heard the perpetrator groan in annoyance. "I know you're awake.", he said. I ignored him, trying to play dumb. "Seriously, quite acting like a little kid. You could've ran to the bathroom to throw up ya know." I slowly pulled the covers back off of my face. Lone and behold, it was the elf. It turns out that the sheets weren't the only thing that was green. Everything was, the walls the chair, whole bed set. Jesus Christ. My eyes focus on the elf. "Christmas elf.", I squint. He puffed his chest out. "I got a name you know.", he rolled his eyes. I raised an eyebrow, wanting to keep quiet. The light is too bright. I place my hand across my forehead. 

      The elf tilted his head back, pinching his nose. "BEN." "My name is BEN.", he spoke softly. "I seriously can't believe that you threw up on my floor.", he shuddered. I bit my lip looking down in the palms of my hands. "Why am I here?", I mummered. "Ha... well you see... have you heard of creepypasta?", BEN asked. I shook my head. "Of course not, your normal.", he sighed. "Right now we are in a house full of monstrous bloodthirsty killers." My eyes widened in fear. "We were all human at one point, alive I mean." BEN carried. "Alive?...", I shook. "Were dead, for instance. My father drowned me, I was sucked into a vortex. Taking me to the electric world, sucked in the video game Legend of Zelda. That's why I look like a 'Christmas elf'. I haunt technology and the website cleverbot. You, (Y/N), are my latest victim.", he talked to me like we were having a late catch up at Sunday brunch. 

       I froze, I can't seem to move. I'm his latest victim... "Am I dead...?", I asked aloud. "No, that would be a really pathetic way to die. Being knocked out." I shook my head, just agreeing with him for the sake of him being an insane killer. A killer who climbed through my television set. "I'm gonna need Slender to clean this up.", BEN muttered to himself. BEN walked over to me and scooped me up in his arms. "For the mean time, I'll take over the game room." There's a game room? I guess killers have to keep themselves occupied too... 

        I was laid down on top of a comfy couch, while BEN just stared down at me. "So..", BEN slapped his thighs. "Guess it's time to kill you..."

{Sorry guys for taking so long to update, I had to cram two projects in over the break while studying for my tests. I tried to make this chapter long and good. But it just turned out long and shitty. My schedule seems to be going back to normal now, so I'll try to update regularly again. Thanks for baring with me.}