James Proudstar x Reader

Dedicated to Keli0596

Up next: Scott Summers x Reader

Later: Steve Rogers x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  When I woke up, I felt weird. Not that I didn't feel weird every day, but this time just felt..different. I felt like I had did this exact same thing already. I pushed myself up and headed out into the long, light colored hallways. There were students everywhere, but I couldn't help but notice Logan leaving out of his room as well.

  Logan walked up to me and said,"I just saw Kitty. Did you see her, too?"

  I chuckled but shook my head saying,"No, but I do remember her sending us back to the past. How are we here now? I'm confused. Maybe we died. Maybe we didn't, but do you have an explanation for this?"

  Logan shook his head and together we walked down the stairs. When I saw Jean standing at the door, my eyes widened. How was she here? None of this made any sense. My head felt like it was pounding. Knowing Logan, I knew he had to go and see if it was really Jean. I knew about his past history with her, then Scott appeared as well.

  When Scott and Jean passed by, they sent me smiles and a nod before I just slowly nodded back to them. Who else was here that wasn't before? My mind kept going back to the one person I really wanted to see, James. He had to be here, too, right?

  Immediately, I rushed to where I used to meet James every day after class. I looked at the time and calculated that I had about 30 seconds before he walked out the door. I took a deep breath and realized I didn't even brush my teeth. I rushed back to my room and brushed my teeth, used a lot of mouthwash, and then checked my teeth.

  I rushed back downstairs and James casually walked out of the classroom.

  He raised an eyebrow at me before I said,"Hey, how was class?"

  James chuckled and said,"Class was fine. Shouldn't you be talking to the Professor?"

  Now, I was confused again.

  James frowned and then he sighed saying,"Our date. We have a date. You said that you would talk to the Professor to see if it would be okay for you to leave, remember?"

  I nodded and just hugged James.

  James was confused, but he hugged me back asking me,"What's this hug for?"

  I said,"For being with me. I'll be right back! Don't move. Well, go put your stuff up and then meet me right back in this spot."

  I rushed off and when I entered the Professor's office, he said,"I already know what you're here for, Y/N. I'll take over your class for you. It's the least I could do after what you and Logan did."

  I smiled at him, but then I asked him," Do you mind just explaining everything to me when I get back? Like James said I was here yesterday, but I don't remember being here and apparently I said something about needing to see you. Ugh, my head hurts, but could you just catch me up on all this time stuff?"

  The Professor laughed and nodded before I met James back where I told him to meet me. He held out his hand and I took it before headed off to our date.