55. Professor Sir... Just tell me... Who is Fuggy???

Start from the beginning

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

With much panic and tension, Bulbul runs out hurriedly from Pragya's room, as she finds her missing so early in the morning and her scooty is also not in the parking area.. Without wasting any time, Bulbul dials Abhi's number...

Bulbul: Hello Jiju... Pragya di...

Abhi: What happened, Bulbul??? Is Fuggy is alright??? No problem in her health na... Stop your cryings, Bulbul and tell me what has happened...

Bulbul: Ji... Jiju... Pragya di is not in home... I don't know where she has gone this much early in the morning...

Abhi: Uff... For this you are freaking out, Bulbul... Fuggy would have gone out somewhere... Don't panic, she will come soon...

Bulbul: No Jiju... I can't stay calm, as this is not the usual behaviour of Pragya Di... On weekends, she won't get up from her bed so early and she never moves out of the house, all alone, in these one and half years...

Yesterday night, I have noticed that Pragya di is upset for something and she is thinking of something deeply... For many hours, she is pacing to and forth in the living room, without sleeping too...

I'm hell scared, Jiju... Please Jiju... Do something... 😭😭😭😭😭... I don't want any harm to touch Pragya di again...

Abhi: Arrey yaar... Relax, Bulbul... Let me call Arjun and Purab to look after my Fuggy... But make sure that you didn't talk about this to Aaliya, any a time... Is that clear...

Bulbul made a humm sound agreeing to her Jiju's words and cut the call... Her mind is haunted with the worst images of her sister Pragya and her Jiju Abhi, fully covered in a pool of blood and struggling hard for life... Bulbul's body trembled in fear and she prays hardly that no such harms reaches them again....

After cutting the call, Abhi calls off Nikhil and informed the matter to him... With Nikhil and Abhi's guidance, Arjun and Purab along with the trusted bodyguards of the Mehras, moves to search for the whereabouts of Pragya, in every nook and corner of the city....

 With Nikhil and Abhi's guidance, Arjun and Purab along with the trusted bodyguards of the Mehras, moves to search for the whereabouts of Pragya, in every nook and corner of the city

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Aaliya along with Tanu is sipping their morning coffees and are chit chatting some random stuffs... Nikhil is busily working on his laptop and is having an important call with one of the business delegates too...

As the trio are so busy, they didn't heard the ringing sound of the door bell and the servant has opened the door, letting the guest to step inside the house... None of the trio expected that Pragya will come to their house, just like that, without giving any proper intimation...

The poor Mehras have forgot to let out their breath and are looking at Pragya, as if she is some alien creature... Pragya blinks her eyes and checks herself properly from head to toe, to confirm whether she has dressed up properly or not...