45 - You are my Everything

Janvi pov

My world stopped recognizing it.

No.

I opened the door and see, but no one is there.

No one knows about it other than me.

"Jaan" I heard Adith's voice.

I get into the apartment and closed the door with a puzzled look.

Again I heard my phone's message sound. Before I could open it Adi called me again. "Who is at door?"

"Maybe Adam"

"Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look

"Ha?"

"Why do you look pale? Are you alright? Do you have a fever? Can I take you to the hospital?" He bombarded me with questions.

"No Adi, I am fine. Just..... just...." I took a deep breath, "nothing. Fresh up, I will make breakfast"

"Are you sure?" He questioned me looking into my eyes.

"Yes"

"Do you want to share something with me?"

"No Adi. Come quickly" saying that I went to the kitchen to cook us breakfast. I know even if I stand there for a minute he will extract his answers from me.

I don't want anyone to know about that me. I want it to be only as of the past. But now I am afraid that it will affect my future with my man. I want to know who might send that message to me, maybe later I have to investigate it.

Breaking my thoughts I started preparing the breakfast, chicken curry, and chapatti with grape juice. I want to give Adi healthy dishes as he is not taking care of him these days.

While preparing it Adi came to the kitchen, I handed him his black coffee and resumed my work.

"Jaan, we are leaving today night at 9 pm"

This made me stop in my tracks.

"But...... Okay," I said sadly.

"I know you want to be here for long, but I have some work in India. So we have to be there soon. I will take you here some other time"

"Okay"

I still have just 13hours to be with Adam.

Later I went out with Adi, Adam, and Tom to the park opposite our apartment as Adam wanted to play with me and Tom, whereas my husband is busy with his mobile sitting on the bench. I ignored him, he won't ever hear me when it comes to his business.

"I am not talking to you Javi," Adam said interrupting my thoughts.

"Why little boy?" "And I don't like him," he said pointing to Adi.

"You don't like him?" I asked him sadly.

"Yes," he said and sat on the grass floor.

"Why?"

"Because of him you are not playing with me," he said showing his sad face to which Tom barked supporting him. These two are very badly more than best friends.

"But I am playing with you?" I said in the same sad tone he used.

"You are playing with me but you always look at him while we play. You are not playing with me all the time" he complained about his childish voice.

Jealousy I say.

"Aww my cute little boy," I said pinching his both chubby cheeks and kissed him, "I am sorry"