Chapter Twenty-Four - Moving Foward.

Start from the beginning

"You've made me smile a thousand times since you came back here and you'll make me smile a thousand more." I smiled as I spoke. Xavier slowly turned me around to face him. Our eyes met and he smiled back.

"One" He said.

"What are you doing?"

"Counting your smiles."

I smiled again, and he mouthed two. Before I could break into a full blown laugh his lips were on mine. This was right, this was everything.
I lifted my hands to the hem of Xavier's shirt and began to lift it. He stopped, rudely taking his kiss from me. "What are you doing?" He murmured.

"I know living in the past isn't a good idea, I know moving forward is. But if we'd been honest with ourselves in high school. I think we both know that we'd have been each others first. I want to give you something you've already had, but in the place where it should have happened, with the person it should have been with."

Xavier's eyes widened. "Why am I suddenly nervous." he grinned.

"Because not many people get to re-do their first time."

I walked over to my bedroom door, and after I closed it I made sure the lock was on.

"Do you know how many times I thought about this?" Xavier groaned, he walked back to me and looped his fingers through the waist band of my jeans. "How many times I thought about you."

"I wish I had known." I smiled.

"If I had known that this would have happened if you did know, I would have told you" He laughed.

"What would you have done next?" I bit my lip and looked up at him. He looked very serious for a second then lifted his hands and pressed them to my chest. I laughed.

"My boobs? Really?"

"Hey, I'd would have been a teenage boy, and I dreamt about touching them all the goddamn time."

"Creepy." I laughed.

"I'm kidding, well not really, but I would have done this"

his hands left my breasts and cupped my cheeks, he held my face like it was the most precious jewel in the world. We shared an eye lock so intense that all I could see was him, everything else became white noise. He brought his mouth closer to mine until finally his kissable lips hovered over mine. Like a arrow headed for the target, when his lips finally caressed mine I wanted to scream "BULLSEYE!!". Instead I settled for the hard and fast pounding of my heart against my ribcage. If he had kissed me like this in high school I would have melted into a blithering mess on the floor, In fact that was still a real possibility now.

Except before anything more could happen he pulled away again.

"I would have stopped there." He smiled. "I know I seemed pretty sure of myself. But you were everything I had ever wanted, I wouldn't have wanted to pressure you."

I yanked in back by the collar of his shirt and kissed him hard. "and I would have pulled you back to me" I grinned mischievously.

I put my hands back down to the hem of his shirt and lifted it up over his head. I let my hands graze over his chest, over the eye tattoo down over his stomach, I stopped at the button on his jeans to look up at him. His breathing was shallow, and his eyes glazed were glazed over. I flicked the button off and pulled down the zip. Xavier pants fell to the floor.

He let out a tortured groan as I let my hand slip down the front of his boxers. He shuddered as I ran my fingers along his hardness.

"Anyone would think this is your first time."