|38|~The Apology~

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I'm not any of those things," I disagree. Okay, now I will admit that I have a horrible judge of character but other than that.

I'm cool.

"Oh, yes you are," she tells it like it is. "And it's nothing wrong with that Embry. You are human, an emotional unstable creature,"

"You'll be the one to talk," I sass. Like seriously? Every species know that were-people are as unstable as they come, thanks to our wolf side. They have no chill. "Now, I'll admit that my human side maybe emotional, unstable, overly caring and a little to forgiven but I'm far from naive,"

"You're right," she admits. "So stop acting naive for him,"

"What do you mean," I question, taking a deep breath.
A moment of silence passes between us before she finally decides to answer me.

"Embry you are my human," my wolf tells me with caution. "And I love you just the way you are but you have to learn how to control your emotions. You can't allow your heart to cloud your better judgment,"

"That won't do us any good, especially with a mate like him. You have a bad habit of letting people in that don't deserve to be let in. In this day and time you can't just freely give away your trust. Your heart is opened like a can of worms when it comes to Cyrus. He takes advantage of that,"

"Mate or not, Cyrus needs prove that he is worthy enough to receive your love," she gives me her wisdom and I accept it.

This is another reason why I missed my wolf so much. She has and will always be my third eye. She can see things that I can't see, and she knows how to handle them. That is one blessing that out Luna granted us were-people with when she assigned us our wolves. Legend has it that our wolves are our spirits. They understand what our soul really wants and need.

"You're right," I admit. "Cyrus doesn't deserve us,"

"No he doesn't,"

"Arg! I swear, I'm so mad I could rip out his throat," I tell her while walking into the tiny little bathroom. It's really, tiny. There is nothing but a toilet, broken mirror, and a tiny rusty sink. That's it. My wolf chuckles and draws me back into our conversation.

"Don't get mad, Get even," she advises.

She's right again.

Embry POV.

About five hours later, I'm finally all freshened up. Yes I said it, five hours later. That's how long it took me to get myself together. Okay, not really but it did take me about a half of hour to get the blood stains from off my skin and to thoroughly wash out the inky substance from out of my hair.

I had a strong urge to puke the entire time that I was washing up. Blood is Gross. She-wolf of not, the sight of blood has always and will forever make me sick to my stomach.

"Coming from the she-wolf that hungrily feasted on your mate bloods," speaks up my sub-consciousness. Yeah, I know right.

Now, that I'm calmed. I've been mentally dealing with everything that went down this morning. I guess you can say that is one reason why I've been locked away inside this room.

During, my shower I couldn't get the feeling of Cyrus finger exploring my treasure chest out of my head. Nor could I come to grips with the words that came out of my mouth. I literally begged him to fuck me... Begged him to take me... My face has been basked in pink powder just by thinking about it.

How embarrassing is that? It's really embarrassing. I don't know what's gotten into me. My actions were a little promiscuous and that sad part is I can't even blame it on the fact that my mate was force claiming me. Nor, could I blame it on the fact that I lost way too much blood. Even though, everyone knows that when you lose that much blood your mind and body will have a traumatic reaction, so if I wanted to. I could have blamed it the "Traumatic Reaction," that my body was having.