Halloween Oh

Minnie's POV
Today was the day of one of my favorite holidays, Halloween. It was one of the first holidays in this new house and we still weren't that settled in to be quit honest. It was going to be very weird because Ricky was out of town so it was just going to be me, dad, Jc and Trevor. Yup you heard me right Trevor, we are working on getting dad to not hate him as much as he does. I don't think he will come around though, I personally don't hate Trevor dislike a little but but I don't hate him. Dad on the other hand was very stubborn and I don't think he will be giving in anytime, but Jc wants to at least try. Anyway tonight we are all dressing up just for the spirit of it and cool picture we can take and we are going to watch scary movies, I'm not that big on scary movies but I can handle them. I'm dressing up as bunny, dad is Waldo, and Jc is a disco dancer.
It was like 3 in the afternoon and I walked downstairs to see dad eating a sandwich.
"Hey baby girl, can you do be a favor and put the bowl of candy outside?" he smiled at me.
"Yeah sure, hey where's Jc?"
"he went to go get Trevor." dad scoffed.
"You know you have to get over it sometime."
"No I don't, he hurt you and he's lucky I don't hurt him!"
"I basically forgave him and you should too." I gave a weak smile as I filled the big bowl with the candy.
"I'm not saying you shouldn't of forgave him but I wouldn't of if I were you and I'm not going to!" he said standing his ground.
"I get what you're saying but you can't hate him forever."
"Hell I can't!"
"You'll give in anytime now, I know you will." I said walking to the front door to put the candy outside. I knew there would be a good amount of time until Jc and Trevor got here so I decided I'd take a shower.
I got out of the shower and brushed and dried my hair, then put on light was skinny jeans and a grey jumper that said "I sorta tried". I saw it was five so I straighten my hair and put pink face crayon stuff on my nose giving myself a cute little pink bunny nose and put my ears on and walked to dad's room and he let me in.
"Hey Minnie or should I say bunny, you look beautiful, now what did you want?" he asked as he put on his stripped beanie.
"Well just wanted to make sure you won't start anything with Trevor." I smiled.
"Fine, but only because I love you." he sighed then got up and followed with me to the living room where Trevor and Jc were.
"Hello boys." I said as I went and sat down next to Trevor who was dressed as a vampire.
"Hi Minnie, hi Kian." Trevor replied.
"hello Trevor." dad said reluctantly.
"So who's ready to have a night of scary movies?" Jc asked trying to kill the awkwardness in the room as he put on paranormal activity then say back down next to dad.
During the middle of the second movie I wanted to go get something to go get some chips to snack on but of course when I got up Jc had to make a joke.
"Aw is little Minnie scared?" He laughed.
"Haha real funny Justin." I walked into the kitchen and got a bag of chips from the cabinet and walked back into the kitchen but I heard dad and Jc talking so I listened a little.
"Minnie isn't scared of some dumb movie, she is my daughter!" dad stated proudly.
"yeah but she wouldn't be your daughter if you hadn't thought Andrea was pregnant." what?
"Oh shut up if Andrea was actually pregnant I needed to know I could take care of a kid!" dad protested and I walked in and sat down back next to Trevor and started eating the chips trying to forgot about what I had just heard. He basically used me and I felt hurt, my thoughts were cut off by Jc getting up changing the movie.
"Hey baby girl you ok?" dad asked looking at me noticing I was sitting so plainly and was in my own world while Jc was still up.
"Why would you care you used me." I said very plainly and got up and walked out to the back and climbed up the to the roof the way Jc does all the time and I just sat there silent. My silent thoughts were soon interrupted but a voice I knew well.
"Minnie?" Trevor called climbing onto the roof and coming towards me.
"Hey." I gave a weak smile and he sat down next to me.
"If it helps any, I think Kian was wrong in a way but he does love you, you know that right?"
"I don't know anymore."
"Minnie, I'm a hundred percent sure he would commit murder if he knew you'd be happy." he chucked.
"I know, in his words he would of chopped off your dick if it meant I would stop mopping around." we laughed.
"See it may seem like Kian used you and he did at first but you've become such a big part of his life and he loves you so much everyone can tell!"
"I'm sorry Trevor."
"For what?" he asked raising his eyebrows.
"Using you being a dick as inspiration for a song but on the plus you can't even tell I used you as inspiration, but that song did slay the charts may I add." I laughed.
"I'm should be saying sorry, I'm so fucking sorry Minnie I deserved that though I was such a dick, and as it should the song slays." he smiled.
"I really missed you Trevor."
"Friends?" he held out his arms.
"Best friends." I went into his embrace and he gave me a big hug, I really missed his hugs.
"I missed your hugs too." Trevor laughed and I started blushing like crazy.
"Did I say that out loud?" I hid my face in his chest.
"yes you did, and you in fact are cute as fuck when you get embarrassed".
"and that was very cliche of you to say." I laughed and he laughed along with me.
"I know, I know but it's true."
"Should we go back inside?"
"That would be the right thing to do, you know before Kian rips his hair out of this head. We both got down from the roof and went inside to find dad sitting in the living room alone and when he saw me he jumped up and came to hug me and I let him.
"Uh Trevor can you maybe give us a second alone?"
"of course." he nodded and left.
"I'm sorry Minnie, I screwed up what I did was wrong so very wrong and I don't think you understand how much I love you."
"Oh but I do, I was second guessing it after what I heard you say but Trevor got me to remember how much you really love me."
"Trevor." he mumbled.
"I bet you don't hate him right about now?" I gave a small smirk.
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't."
"Right about now I'm sure you don't hate him because without him I would hate you right now."
"Whatever you say baby girl, but so you don't hate me?"
"No, even though what you did was wrong I know I've become a very big part of your life and you love me."
"You got that right." he said smiling at me then pulling me in for a hug. I don't think I would have anyone else for a father no matter how many mistakes he will probably make. We walked back into the living room to finish off this night right, I sat next to him and soon I started putting chips in his hair because the movie he put in wasn't scary or interesting.
"You know you're a little brat right?"
"Yes but legally I'm your brat."
______________________________
First off I want to say I hinted at that Kian used Minnie in chapter Jealousy Hurts when Kian was yelling at Trevor after Trevor had called Minnie and slut, and Kian said "I couldn't trust myself with a younger one I just needed to test, and Minnie was that" I don't think any of you thought of that did you?
I'm going to Playlist Tri-State this weekend and I'm flipping out!
- love you lots Mariah xx