A TRIP AND WERE MOVING!?

Minnie's POV

I was awoken by whispers and camera snaps.

"What the hell"? Me and Trevor said in unison

"You guys are so cute when you sleep"! Connor said with joy. We kindly put one finger in the air.

"What do you want"? I asked.

"Well you guys gotta pack we are going to Hawaii for the first stop of out tour"!

"Why the hell didn't you remind us"

"Cause we didn't want to wake you, before we got pictures! It's only 3 in the afternoon you have time" Connor said as they all left my room.

"So you wanna help me pack"? I asked Trevor.

"Sure"!

I was almost finished we had the music playing I was putting my bag in the corner, and I sat my makeup bag next to my bags and Trevor asked the dumbest question ever.

"Why are you bringing your makeup"?

"Um pretty boy? Do you not remember I am performing".

"Oh". He can be so clueless sometimes.

It was now about 7 we just ate and the boys at me Trevor down to tell us something.

"Ok so as you know, Sam is moving in with us". Ricky stated. Sam was the only one who didn't live in this house yet, I don't even know why.

"Yeah"? Me and Trevor said unsure.

"Well we don't have another room, so we are moving"

___________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger and the short chapter, I should update soon.

Remember don't be a drama Llama...and you beautiful!

Mariah Xx