Jealousy Hurts

-2 month skip because nothing really happened, it is now July 2014-

Minnie's POV

Not much has changed I mean my hair was now it's natural brown with ombré blonde and me and Trevor have been dating for two whole months but it hasn't really been the same since he noticed me and Sam have been hanging out. We never really hung out before he moved into this house and now we have a connection and just hang out, but the fans noticed it and started shipping us and I am pretty sure that's was ticked Trevor off. He thinks me and Sam have something doesn't say it but shows how he feels. It really hurts that he actually thinks I would cheat on him, we are still together and I have thought about breaking up but that would I cause such a shit storm. I really like Trevor but it's getting out of hand the slightest things tick him off now and if I just end it I don't know what he would do. We will just have to see what happens, I was cut off with my thoughts by someone yelling my name it was Trevor.

"MINNIE!" I got up from the couch and walked into his room he was holding his camera.

"DID YOU BREAK MY CAMERA WHEN YOU BORROWED IT?" He yelled and I flinched a little.

"No, I used it as you said I could and I put it back, maybe one of the boys used it." I stated trying to stay calm.

"No, the boys know better!" He yelled again and I stepped back until I hit the wall.

"I DIDN'T BREAK IT OK, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THINK ASS HEAD"! I yelled and the boys came into the room.

"What's going on?" Ricky asked.

"She broke my camera!"

"But I didn't, I just used it because I couldn't find my camera and I really needed to stock up on videos, with his permission may I add and then I put it back, he's just being a dick and it putting this on me without knowing anything, he has been acting like this for a month now!"

"Well maybe if you weren't such a slut!" He yelled and swallowed and just froze, just standing there starring at him. I never thought I would ever hear anything like that come out of his mouth, he was always so sweet I loved that boy.

"Trevor you're an idiot I was the one who used your camera after Minnie it must have broke when I dropped it, I didn't check it because I wanted to get it back before you noticed!" Ricky yelled, and Trevor's face fell.

"TREVOR GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE, NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL EVER TALK TO MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT, PACK YOUR SHIT AND CALL YOUR MOM!" Dad yelled and Sam picked me up carrying me to my room and sitting down on my bed with me.

"I never thought he would say that or anything like that Sam, I trusted him". I cried into his shirt, completely breaking down.

"It's ok, he's just letting jealousy get the best of him. It's over now you never have to talk to him again." Sam stated running his fingers trough my hair.

Kian's POV

"You better not come anywhere near my daughter!" I yelled watching Trevor pack all his stuff into boxes.

"Fine whatever, I don't care Kian."

"Yeah but she does, she really liked you Trevor and you just showed us all that you are a child and don't understand that you can't be a jealous idiot." I sighed in disappointment and anger.

"Me? A child? She's the one who was all on Sam!" He turned around and yelled at me.

"No she wasn't, she was just trying to be friends with him. You obviously don't understand how relationships work."

"Why do you even care so much, she's fifteen your gonna lose her in three years when she turns eighteen and it's all your fault you adopted an older girl." My blood boiled.

"No, I will not loose her, she will still be a Lawley and I wanted an older girl I couldn't trust myself with a younger one I just needed to test, and Minnie was that, now she's a lot more she is sweet and amazing and you just lost her!" I yelled, how could he just let her go like this Minnie is something special and should be treated like a princess. That's when it hit me I am Minnie's dad, she is my daughter I need to protect her she is my princess.

"Are you almost done!" I yelled as I saw Trevor's mom's car pull up in the driveway.

"Yes, can you get the boys to help me get these boxes out of the house?" He asked and I nodded getting the boys to help him while I went to go see Minnie, Sam walked out and I sat down with her.

"Hey it's ok, you don't need him, you can find someone a million times better one day he will come to his senses and not be a little kid and he will apologize to you." I stated rubbing her back.

"I know thats's not it, I thought about breaking up with him I don't want to be with someone so easily jealous but what hurt is that he called me a slut of all things he called me a slut."

"It's ok, now you stay here and i'm gonna go talk to the boys." I stated kissing her forehead and walking out the door and walking down to the kitchen where all the boys were standing.

"What are we gonna do?" Ricky asked.

"I honestly don't know, she seems fine just shocked we gotta figure out when Trevor is going to grow up what he did will not stand with me!" I stated as my blood started to boil again just thinking about what he did.

"Kian calm down." Sam stated.

"Ya know what I'm gonna go see Andrea." I yelled as I slipped my vans on and grabbed my penny board and made my way to Andrea and Jenn's place. I had a key so I just made my way to their apartment and went in. Jenn was cooking something and Andrea was just laying in her bed so I walked in and she looked so happy to see me.

"Hey didn't know you were coming what's up?" She asked as I sat down.

"It's Trevor, you know how he has been really jealous lately when he thought Minnie broke his camera so he called her a slut!" I stated getting mad as I thought about it I saw Andrea go from happy to angry.

"WHAT THE FUCK! How could he say that about my daughter?" She yelled.

"I don't know he is being a little kid about this whole thing and I wanted to kill him but instead I just kicked him out of the house he is not aloud anywhere near her!" I stated giving Andrea a hug and deciding just to spend the day here with her.

Sam's POV

I feel like shit, this is all my fault. I just wanted to be friends with Minnie and now she got the blame and she probably feels like shit. She doesn't deserve this, how could Trevor be such a dick he had this amazing girl and just gave it up because he is a child. I walked into Minnie's room after Kian left to see she was sleeping, she is such a cute sleeper. Hopefully she isn't letting this get to her too much I would be broken if she put this on herself. We all see it she is something else any boy would be lucky to call her his princess. I kissed her forehead and walked out closing the door again and went to my room to think about all this until I just kinda couldn't think anymore and fell asleep.

____________________

Well fuck Trinnie didn't last long, oh well. You thought this was gonna be so cliche and she was gonna fall in love with Trevor and they would get married? I don't do clique. Oh but don't worry Trinnie may come back, or it may not we will just have to see. Sorry if this book sucks it's just well I never thought this would do anything. All my books are just for my personal feelings and never thought anything would happen with them, but now here at 18K reads and counting I am so blown away. My writing sucks so much I don't deserve any of this but I got it and I gotta work it! =]

Mariah Xx