Bye Byes and a Song

-hello yes it's been awhile, big time skip it's September then the next chapter will be Halloween, this should be fun-

Minnie's POV

Life has been bumpy, you could say. I mean with Connor leaving o2l and us moving again what do you expect. This time we have a really serious reason as to why we are moving, fans found the house. The guys thought it'd be best to just move and I'm perfectly ok with that, but in this house it will be just me, Kian, and Ricky. I guess I'll live with it but I sure will miss seeing Sam and Connor everyday. I was sitting on the floor packing up my room but got side tracked when I picked up my phone changing the song to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran I got up from the floor and started dancing around my room. Not that far into the song I felt someone grab my hand, it was Dad and he started dancing with me. As the song ended I heard someone speak from the doorway, it was Ricky with Jc right next to him holding up their phones probably recording snapchats.
"Father daughter goals!"
"Go away nobody likes you!" I stated and they walked away fake crying. I looked up at dad and saw his eyes were bloodshot and puffy, he was crying.
"Hey, hey why were you crying." there was a silence but he did answer.
"Me and Andrea broke up." I pulled him into a hug.
"Don't be so down, you can still be happy without her."
"Yeah but I loved her."
"This was bound to happen, I mean you guys are still young better sooner then later."
"I guess you're right, I don't need a girlfriend you're the only girl I need in my life."
"Yeah, now don't cry today is a big day, my song finally comes out tonight!"
"Yeah that is pretty big, I'm really proud that you basically did it by yourself!"
"You know I love you, right dad?"
"I love you too Minnie, you look almost all packed up good only 3 days till we are out of here!"
"Yeah I know, all that's really not in my box is my camera, laptop, tripod and chargers!"
"Well I have to go to the store to get more tape!" dad kissed my forehead and walked out of the room and I went back to listening to my music.

It was like five in the afternoon and I had basically been in my room all day and Ricky was going to chipotle to pick up food for everyone. He should be back by now so I decided to go down stair and surly enough he was I grabbed my bowl and took the lid off and dug in. After I finished I went into the living room where Connor and Jc were watching some movie, so I sat down next to them.

After the movie was over I heard my name being called it was dad so I walked into the kitchen and I wanted to burst out laughing at what I saw. It was a cake with vanilla frosting and blue writing on it and dad was standing behind the table.
"You attempted to make a cake!" I giggled as I walked closer to it.
"Yeah, do you like it?"
"Of course I do!" I started laughing as I read what it said.
"Why are you laughing?"
"It literally says you've got a song, I'm yodeling that's the best thing I've ever seen I love you so much dad!" I walked over to him and gave him a huge hug.
"I love you even more."
"Impossible." I said still holding onto him, but soon let go.
"Ok let me take a picture of this cake and then we can see if it's actually edible!" I laughed and so did dad.

We were all sitting in the kitchen eating the cake when I saw it was almost eight which was when the song was going to be on iTunes and to say I was nervous was an understatement!
"Don't worry Minnie, everyone you've let listen to the song has loved it I'm sure everyone else will too!" dad stated.
"Yeah but I'm just a girl who's been recording covers on her webcam in the room of an orphanage, now I have a song! I never ever in a million years guessed this would happen and I still can't believe it is! How can I not be nervous?!"
"I understand that but it's only one minute until you officially have a song on iTunes, calm down let's not have you pass out before you even get to tweet about it!" I took a deep breathe and it was now eight o'clock so went into Twitter while the guys went into iTunes to buy the song.

@MinnieQLawley: well I have a song, that's a thing #BuyReflectionOniTunes *link attached*

@MinnieQLawley: But I'm like literally freaking out, I really hope you all like it, I'll be up for a long while following and again tomorrow for the video!!

"Ok well now if anyone needs me I'll be up almost all night following my amazing fans!" I stated as I walked away and up to my room to do exactly that!
___________________
Hello yes I am alive and well I pushed myself to write this chapter so it's probably crap, kinda excited for the next chapter which will be Halloween! Ok so thank you so fucking much for almost 70K reads holy balls that's a lot and it makes me so happy seeing that and reading your comments give me the biggest smile, once again thank you! Also like I am going to playlist live tri-state which is in 23 days and I'm kind of freaking out but also annoyed at some of the stuff they are doing like the groups for meetups are crap and they didn't invite Jc, it's not even like he couldn't come they didn't invite him(he dmed one of my Twitter mutuals) and probably the same with Kian! Hopefully I'll still have fun and meet all my favs that are going to be there! I'm so signing up for Rebecca, Lauren, Jenn, and Arden's group for Saturday but I don't know about Sunday.
Sorry this author's note is so long, just really wanted to update you guys!

- lots of love Mariah xx