Room & WAR

Minnie's POV

When we finally got everything we headed back home and I had exactly how I want my room to look. All of us worked on it I told them why to do and it was done. My room was pink and black it had a sitting area, a desk, a TV, a mini fridge. I put little touched, to make it mine. My room had a very Paris London theme. My room came out amazing. All the other guys went out to get burgers so it was me, Kian, Connor, Trevor. We decided to do 5 videos one for each of our channels and Kian needed one for the O2L channel.

First my video.

"Hey my glitter puffs and bubble butts, it's Minnie here along with some persons, we have Connor Franta, Trevor Moran, and Kian lolly pop."We all started dyeing at how I said Kian's last name.

"You may be asking Minnie why don't you look ratchet with a $60 camera? well my friends you see these guys adopted me, don't tell them but I don't think they can handle me" we laughed then we did the can food tag.

Kian won, i'm sorry but I can't eat sardines. we did the rest of the videos edited and uploaded mine last and them did a happy dance my very first real edited video! The guys came back with in n out burger yum! we ate then decided hey lets go call Jenn and Andrea and invite them over for training. Yup your herd me right we are having a prank war to welcome me into the family. They came over and we got I pick teams.

-Team: Thunder

Caption-JC

Jenn

Sam

Kian

-Team: Lighting

Caption-Minnie

Connor

Andrea

Ricky

Trevor

We didn't have an even so my team got more! I likes the way teams were put together Prank War was an entire week of pranks with only one rule cants kill someone. This should be hella fun. Me and my team practiced in the garage and the other team got outside. Let the fun begin