New House

Minnie's POV

We just finally moved into the new house and I had to paint and decorate my room I was painting it light lavender and was really just going for a tumblr theme. I wanted to paint and decorate it all myself I was having so much fun with the music blasting and just paint my walls, my room was bigger then my old one and my closet was awesome and big. After painting I went downstairs to eat dinner and let the paint dry. I ended up sleeping in Trevor's room cause my paint didn't dry and it was like 1 am.

I woke up and just went to eat breakfast I then asked the guys to get my bed set up in my room and they did of course I got it in the perfect spot and JC put my TV on the wall then they they left, I didn't want them to see my room until it was finished. I started putting my furniture like my desk, dresser, my table that holds my radio and my random stuff. I then went on to decorate my closet after putting my clothes in there I put my boxes of old pictures and small stuff like that I also put in my jewelry holders. I stored my camera and lighting in there too cause it was big enough I don't know. I then went onto my wall and made my wall of Polaroid pictures and put up my Christmas lights! I set up my bed set then took a look and it was finished and it was only 3 o'clock I called the boys in and they looked in amazement and I smiled at them.

"You like it"?!

"Hell yeah"! Kian yelled

"Of course"! Ricky stated.

"You did all this"? Sam asked.

"Yup"!

"Well if I need a person to design my future home I will call you"! Shelby yelled and I laughed. We then decided to go to the grove cause it's a Friday and we are board. I put on some high waisted jean shorts and put black sheer tights underneath. I put on a white lacey corset cami, and my black dark martins. I waved my hair and put on causal makeup I put on my black pork pie hat. We walked to the grove and when we got there we decided to go see a movie, we all wanted to the the new spider man movie so we did! all the others like sitting at the bottom god only knows why but me and Trevor at at the top. To be honest this movie was boring so me and Trevor just talked.

"Hey this movie isn't that good wanna go get some pink berry"? Trevor asked and I nodded, I texted Kian where we were going and we left.

"So what flavor are you getting"? I asked Trevor as we walked into pinkberry.

"um chocolate you"?

"Cheesecake"! I smiled and we got our frozen yogurt and desired topping and decided to walk around the grove and eat.

"So Minnie you excited for Vidcon"?

"Of course"! I smiled.

"What do you plan to do, ya know with your career"? Trevor asked trying to start a conversation.

"Um well I think I wanna to music but still do YouTube you"? I smiled and he nodded.

"Um well I want to do music as you know but I really wanna marry a pretty girl named Minnie"! He smirked and I laughed he is such a dork.

"One day Trevor, one day". I stated and I got a text from Kian saying the movie was over and to meet back at the cars.

We went home and I went to bed thinking about what Trevor said.

_____________________

So yeah, this book is kinds slowing down a lot because I have writers block but if you have idea feel free to inbox me or just comment! Your support mean the world to me and I never guessed we would have 12K reads! Oh and thank you guys for getting this book to over 11K reads before my birthday! I love you all!

Mariah Xx