Kiss Me You Fool

Minnie's POV

Ah New Year's Eve, page three hundred sixty five of the three hundred sixty five page book that is each year of our lives! O2L is over and honestly I didn't take the news very well but i could of taken it worse if I hadn't seen this coming, I mean it was also followed by hey Ricky's moving out and we're moving to a new house, me, you, Jc and jj, if I had to chose Dom or jj Dom would be the obvious chose,
I can straight up say I hate jj! Back to the point here, it's fucking New Years and party's involving a bunch of youtubers and a fucking stripper pole can either go hard as fuck or cops will be called, I'm hoping for the first one! Common sense tells you that it was just Christmas and I got some pretty rad gifts, such as this fabulous romper Jenn and Andrea got me and said they picked it out specifically for tonight!

I grazed my fingers over the keyboard dad had gotten me for Christmas as I walked out of my room and down the stairs.
"Hey Minnie, have anyone to kiss tonight?" Jc asked and smirked, my cheeks were as red as a lobster!
"Yeah I plan on kissing every boy in the house, even wishbone!"
"No don't kiss my boy, he doesn't want your cooties!" I walked up to Jc and put my hand over his face signaling shut up and he licked my hand.
"Dude what the hell!"
"Jc what'd you do this time?" Dad asked sleepily as he walked into the kitchen.
"I asked her who she was going to kiss tonight and she got all sassy!"
"You've lived with her for this long and you don't know this by now?"
"Ugh whatever I have an outfit to go pick out!" Jc stomped upstairs like a little kid.
"He's an idiot."
"Good to know you're catching onto things!"
"It's not like he has anyone to kiss tonight."
"You don't have to have someone, New Years kisses can be in the spur of the moment and mean nothing, or mean everything." He said walking out of the room, damn. I walked back up to my room and grabbed my phone to look at the time, it was already two in the afternoon, Jesus! I sat down on my bed and finished editing my through the year video and honestly loved how it came out! I waited for the video to upload them when it was finished I closed my laptop and started getting ready for the long night ahead.

It was like six thirty and I was looking in the mirror at the romper on my body(picture attached) and smiled going on to finish up curling my hair and doing my makeup, I slipped my heels on when Trevor texted me to come open the door for him. I walked down the stairs and opened the door to Trevor he was wearing black jeans with a black short sleeve button up he looked amazing.
"You look a-amazing Minnie!" He said stumbling on his words and I just laughed closing the door.
"Thank you, you don't looks too bad yourself now come with me!" I went back up to my room and he followed.
"Minnie you look absolutely stunning, I'm so worthless standing next to you."
"Oh please!"
"I see you're wearing that bracelet I got you." I looked down at the golden bracelet that laoied upon my wrist. (also in the picture attached)
"Well why wouldn't I? It's my favorite piece of jewelry!"
"Really you like it that much?"
"Oh of course!"
"Now I believe there is a party downstairs and you my friend are going to be drinking what I'm drinking!"
"And what is that my lady?"
"Sprite mixed with Green Apple Smirnoff!"
"Oh golly my best friend is such a rebel!"
"I know I'm planning on chopping my hair off getting bangs and dying it pink!"
"You would never."
"You're right, now let's go!"

I was sitting at the counter eating chips, drinking and listening to the music booming through the house. Trevor has left to go talk to Lycia a while ago promising he'd be back.
I was done with what this turning into so I went with my backup plan knowing how wild and fuck up this party was going to get, I grabbed my cup and walked up to my room turning on the tv and putting on the New Years it was already half way in considering it was like nine already so I tweeted Happy New Years to people in the middle of America and the threw my phone on my bed so I could pull out the bag of candy I had under my bed. I set out all the candy in plates and bowls sitting them all on my bed. Looks like New Years party of me is going down! I danced around to the current person performing and ate candy and took some pictures, minutes later a knock came from my door.
"Minnie? It's Trevor!" I went and opened the door then closed it behind him.
"What's all this?"
"Back up plan I had for when that party became a mess."
"Oh well, Lycia decided to give the pole a try so I came to find you!"
"Oh well feel free to help me eat this candy and be in these pictures!" I smiled at him and he smiled back grabbing some m&ms. He stood in front of my full length mirror with me as we took pictures, I honestly missed beating this close with him, I missed it a lot.
"So are you kissing someone tonight?" I looked up at him.
"Uh I might just go downstairs and steal a meaningless kiss, you know just for fun."
"Oh, well I'm gonna kiss that Louis Tomlinson cardboard cutout over there, you know how it is gettin all the bitches, oh wait you don't!"
"I just got burned so hard fucking queen!"
"Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!" We both fell on the floor laughing.
"You're an idiot." He said just barely audible because he was laughing so hard.
"And you suck!"
"Uh no hunty I swallow!" We started laughing again, I had my head on his shoulder barely breathing from laughing when I heard a snap.
"You took a picture?!"
"Memories my friend, memories!"

We looked up with or faced stuffed with sour patch kids and saw it was 11:58, oh shit.
We pulled out our phones, not even thinking about going down stairs. We took a selfie for the last time in 2014 on our snapchats then tweeted for the last time. I thought for a bit, this past year has honestly been the best one of my life, if you would of told me on new years of last year that I would have gotten adopted by one of the people I watched on youtube almost everyday I would of laughed in your face! Life has had its ups and downs but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love all the family and friends I have now, I couldn't imagine my life any other way at this point! As the countdown began I heard people downstairs counting down too I looked over at Trevor and smiled.
10,
9,
8,
7,
6,
5, holy shit
4, I can't believe
3, why is he looking at me like this?!
2, what?
1, bam
I felt sweet warm lips slam on to mine, Trevor was kissing me and I was gladly kissing back. A good thirty seconds later he pulled away.
"I missed that so much." He whispered.
"I missed it too."
"It's a new book Minnie."
"Believe me I know." I smiled at him but then thought about what has just happened.
"Was that spur of the moment thing and meant nothing or did it mean something?"
"That meant everything."
I leaned my head onto his shoulder and he looked down at me making me look up.
"Kiss me you fool...again." He gladly took this offer.

Yeah a new book.
____________________________________
Holy shit, I'm 100% you all saw that coming I am so stupid, anyway my little cuties I hope you liked that chapter.
Quick favor that would mean a lot, if you like Teen Wolf it'd be amazing if you checked out my new fan fiction it's called The Wings, the first chapter is up and next one goes up very soon and I'm just really excited about it.
Please do go check out that and my other fics it always means a lot!

-Lots of love Mariah xx