The three of you then walk up to the counter with the rest of the group waiting for the three of you to finish. The woman started scanning the items.

Woman: That'll be five dollars and fifty cents.

Steven then gave her the money and then grabbed his snacks while you grabbed yours, the group then exits and start walking back home. You offer spinel a marshmallow, who which she accepts again, and you start eating more of them, after a bit of walking, you grabbed into your bag only to feel nothing, you look in it to see no more marshmallows.

Y/N: Uh, Steven, can we go back?
Steven: Wait, why?
Y/N: I need more marshmallows.
Steven: Already? Sorry Y/N, but we're already close to my house, you'll have to wait till tomorrow.
Y/N: Please? I can go alone if I have to! I need more marshmallows!
Spinel: Don't forget me.
Y/N: Sorry, I can go alone with Spinel if I have to.
Steven: Sorry Y/N, but no, I don't have enough for another snack, just wait till tomorrow okay?
Y/N: But- Sigh alright...
Spinel: Hey it's alright Y/N, you'll get more next time, alright?
Y/N: Yeah, thanks for cheering me up Spinel.
Spinel: No problem! Seeing you sad isn't fun to see.
Y/N: Yeah, you're right, hehe.

You and the group soon make it back to Steven's house and enter. Amethyst, Garnet, Pearl continue chatting and Steven goes upstairs and comes back in his pajamas.

Steven: I'm gonna go to bed. Be ready in the morning, we're going to need to leave to find those corrupted gems.

You and the others reply by nodding. Steven goes back and goes to bed, you look to Spinel who starts going upstairs as well.

Spinel: You comin'?

You knew what she meant, ever since you and her decided to stay, since there wasn't much room for you and her, so you decided to just build a little house in the garden with the help of Steven and the others. Some things you and Spinel had there were a couch, a table, some lights around the house you had managed to work, a tv, two bedrooms with bed even though gems didn't need sleep, though you decided it would be nice and still got beds, and a few more things.

Y/N: You go up ahead I'll meet you there. I just need to do something real quick.

Spinel felt uncomfortable about you not being by her side after what happened to her and pink, but she still trusted you on your word.

Spinel: ...Alright, just don't take too long, okay?
Y/N: Don't worry about a thing bestie! I'll be quick.

Spinel still felt a little unsure but soon enough she nodded and walked upstairs to the warp pad. Once she was gone you started walking to the door to go outside until you heard pearl speak to you,

Pearl: where are you going?
Y/N: I'm just going to go outside a bit.
Pearl: Alright, just be careful, you get lost in your curiosity easily.
Y/N: I will, I will.

You soon exit out and start running quickly back to the store you and the others were at before.

Y/N: 'Okay, I need to grab some more marshmallows, and then I run back home.'

It took some time but you then made it. You were about to walk in until you realized you didn't have any money with you.

Y/N: Aw crap.

You thought of how you would even get any money.